━━━twenty-three...

"TRANSFORM"

TRANSFORM: make a marked change in form, nature or appearance; Lorelei Black had had an eventful few days to say the least, her detentions with Umbridge had become so frequent that it was almost everyday and her right hand was completely trashed, ...

TRANSFORM: make a marked change in form, nature or appearance; Lorelei Black had had an eventful few days to say the least, her detentions with Umbridge had become so frequent that it was almost everyday and her right hand was completely trashed, yet she couldn't do anything about it because she didn't want to get anyone from the school in trouble after sacking Trelawny, who's been at the school for almost sixteen years — Lorelei wasn't sure at what height that little toad would go to feed her ego, and act like she's doing something to help the school and isn't just here to suck the life out of students, teachers and literally all the animals present.

Lorelei and Regan had told Sirene about Freya and watching the smile drop from her face was one of the worst feelings in the world, the thing is — Sirene had bought that owl when she had turned seventeen and buying that owl was sort of her first independent purchase that wasn't overruled by her parents — she loved Freya to death and losing that owl wasn't like losing an animal — it was so much worse, when you spend so much time loving an animal and it loves you back even at your worst, there's really no comparison of the grief and pain caused by a human death and an animal death.

And as of right now? Lorelei's making her way to the Gryffindor common room once again to meet up with Hope and go with her to the full moon, it was hard to sneak around with Umbridge, but Lorelei was determined and she would do it even if it meant having to do detention with that bitch for the rest of the year.

Lorelei reached the portrait hole and looked around, the Fat Lady raised her eyebrows at her — Lorelei didn't know the password, stupid Hope with her stupid house pride and loyalty so she just waited until there was a student in sight, she could hear loud cheers and applause from inside which meant only one thing — George and Fred were doing something. Lorelei looked around once again, and she could make out the figure of a girl walking up and she immediately knew who that was — Birdie Potter, the brunette came up to the portrait hole joining Lorelei. Lorelei looked around awkwardly, the two hadn't really talked much...or at all lately.

"Hey" said Lorelei while looking at anyone but her, she cleared her throat, "How are you?" Lorelei never assumed it would come to this day where Lorelei would have to ask Birdie this questions.