━━━twenty-nine...

"SHOPPING"

SHOPPING: the action or activity of buying goods from shops; Lorelei Black woke up in Regulus's room after another night of that weird dreaming thing she does, and this time it left her feeling more broken than ever — usually the feelings from the...

SHOPPING: the action or activity of buying goods from shops; Lorelei Black woke up in Regulus's room after another night of that weird dreaming thing she does, and this time it left her feeling more broken than ever — usually the feelings from the dream wears out after the first minute or two of waking up, but this dream — the raw emotions she felt were almost unsettling in a away — she felt the same amount of pain she felt when she realized that Cedric had... well, he had... she doesn't know why but with every dream she's left feeling more empty than ever, thankfully for Lorelei — it wouldn't last that long because of her friends.

"Cannonball" Birdie jumped on Lorelei's bed where she was laying with her blanket wrapped around her and a blank expression on her face, Lorelei let out a scream as she felt Birdie jump on to her and her elbow poked her ribs, "Wake up, Black!" Birdie exclaimed slipping into the blanket along with Lorelei.

"How many times are you going to wake me up by literally jumping on top of me?" Lorelei groaned turning away from the hyperactive brunette who wouldn't let her stay in bed, "I think you actually broke my ribs and legs this time"

"Aw, that's too bad" Birdie said in a disappointed voice, "You see, I was thinking that we could... I don't know, maybe go to shopping together"

Lorelei immediately sat up, she nodded at the Potter, "Say less" she said and then she grabbed a towel and picked out her outfit along with her rings and immediately stepped into the bathroom. Birdie shook her head at the brunette's antics before stepping out of the bed and looking around the room — Lorelei always did have a flair for fixing broken things, in more ways than one. The room looked much brighter than it used to — Birdie guesses that's because Lorelei cleared out the huge amounts of dust sitting on top of the walls and then her eyes fell on this photo frame in the corner of Lorelei's desk that's always been there — it's a picture of her, Birdie, Sirius, Sirene, Birdie's mum, Remus, Lauren, Alice, Frank, Birdie's dad, Andrew and the other kids like Harry, Neville and Regan.

Birdie smiled.

There was a knock on Lorelei's door which made Birdie turn around and look at the person standing by the door — Sirius, "Hey, Sirius" she smiled at her kind-of-uncle, don't tell her father she added a kind-of in the start, he may disown her, but to be honest — Lorelei comes first.