Busy Morning

Isabella pov

I woke up this morning to Elena shaking me awake I looked over at the time to see it was only 7 o'clock. "Give me ten more minutes." I said with a groggy voice. I don't get why she's waking me up so early school doesn't starts till 9. "Sorry Isabella you know how Caroline will be if we don't get to school and help her with dance preparations."

Oh great I completely forgot I promised to help my sister and Caroline with the dance. If there's one thing you need to know about Caroline is that she can get really impatient. "You can give me three minutes to wake up at least." "Ok I'll go down stairs and start breakfast you have half an hour to get ready because I do not want to be on the chopping block if we're late to meet Caroline." I groaned and started to get up. "Ok, ok. Go so I can get dressed." I said as I was trying and failing to get out of bed, "and tell Jeremy that I'm not going to be helping him find a costume, he can do it himself."

As I shouted this to Elena all I could hear was here giving me a quick yes and then I heard her running down the stairs. Once I was finally able to get out my bed which had probably taken me about ten minutes which meant I only had twenty minutes until I had to be down for breakfast. Thankfully I didn't take long in the shower. Once I was out I went to get my clothes from my wardrobe, which consisted of a black pair of jeans, a dark red off the shoulder top, my leather jacket and my knee high black lace up boats. Once I was dressed I grabbed my hair brush and started to brush my light brown hair that reached my ankles.  

I went over to my night stand and put on my locket which I've had forever. It had and 'I' on it for 'Isabella'. Once I was satisfied with my outfit choice I checked the time and it red quarter too eight so dashed out of my room, all most hitting the railing on my way down the stairs. When I reached the kitchen I saw Jeremy with a bowl of cereal in his hands. "Hey where's Elena." I asked but he couldn't answer because of the food in his mouth. I just shook my head and shouted for my sister. "Elena where are you?" As I shouted I heard shuffling by the door, when I came round the corner I saw Elena ready to leave. 'Did I really take that long' I thought to myself. "What took you so long you're gonna make us late." She said with an annoyed hint to her voice. "Do you now how long it takes to brush my hair." I said with an equally as annoyed tone.

After that we left the house and jumped into Elena's car and started driving to school. While we were in the the car she spoke up "here I knew you would take forever so I made you some breakfast." Once she gave me my breakfast, which was a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich I gave here a smile. When I bit into the sandwich I said "I love you." Elena gave out a short laugh and asked "who are you talking to me or the sandwich." I gave here a look and said "both of you." We both started to laugh and then smiled at each other. Once I was finished we were finely parked up at school and as we started to get out I could see Caroline striding over towards us with an annoyed and frustrated look on her face. It looked like if she could she would have steam coming out of her ears.

We got out of the car and made are way over to her. "Where on earth have you two been, I've been waiting half an hour. Do you now how hard it is to find good help around here when you too don't show up." She sounded frustrated and I couldn't help the smile that came to my face. I could tell my sister felt the same way when she walked over to Caroline and pulled the checklist she was holding from her. "Well you don't need to worry any longer because the Gilbert sisters are here."

I walked over to Caroline and patted her on the back and told her "we're here now so there's no need to get your hair in a knot, I'm sure you managed find without us. I mean come on you would have been controlling us any way." I said with a playful smirk on my lips. "I wouldn't have been-" before Caroline could finish her sentence Bonnie and Stefan came walking over. "What's this about Caroline being controlling?" Bonnie interrupted once they reached us. I looked at them still with the smirk on my face and said "Caroline's complaining because we showed up late to help her with the dance preparations."

"Well we just came through the Gym and everything looks great." Bonnie stated and pointed to where they just came from "I think you got the feeling for the decade." I looked over at Stefan and asked "how would you now if she got the feeling or not?" I know that sounds rude, but I really don't like Stefan which is weird because me and his brother Damon are best friends but Stefan is just to 'how do I put it'... boring for my tastes, but he seem to be good for my sisters and he's her boyfriend so I have to put up with him.

They all started to look at each other then Elena Said " he just means from what he now's about the 60's that Caroline's done a great job. Which I'm sure she has." I gave her weird look, but went along with it. It always felt like they were hiding something from me but I never really went on about it.

The bell rang and we went off to our first class which for me was history which I was actually excited for because we finally got to start our Greek mythology topic and because Mr saltzman was my favourite teacher.

A/N I now it's a bit of a short chapter and it might not be that good but they will get better i promise I'll try and updated every few days if i can just depends if school gets in the way. please feel free to comment and vote.