The Dance PT 2

Hi guy's I'm back and here's the new chapter. 

Once me and Elena got back home I went straight up to my room and went through my wardrobe to find something to wear. I picked out a dark blue, lace dress.

 I picked out a dark blue, lace dress

                                (^ this just very long ^)

Once I had my dress on I went to the back of my wardrobe and puled out my black lace up shoes. As for my hair I decided to put in a kind of braided pattern on top of my head. Once I was finally finished with my hair I heard a car horn from outside. Then Elena shouted up to me saying "Hey Isabella the guy's are here." I grabbed my shoes, and started running down the stairs.

When I got to the last few stairs I saw Damon and Stephan standing there. Stefan was standing with my sister in a side hug. I then heard someone clear their throat, it was Damon he then smirked up at me and said "well someone looks nice." I just gave a slight smile and shrugged my shoulders and walked down the last few steps. Damon grabbed my hand and we went outside over to the car. I was in the front with Damon and Elena and Stephan were in the back. We pulled up the street and set off to the school. 

....................................................................................................

Once we got to the school we went to the gym. It was, filled with tons of students some I knew and some I had never bothered meeting before. We walked over, to were Bonnie and Jeremy where standing. My brother seemed upset, but I just put it up to the fact that like me he was forced to come to the dance. 

Jeremy walked off and Elena asked "what was that about?" Bonnie answered saying "he's still upset about having to come." Damon then pulled me over to Alaric. When we where on are way over Dana got up on stage and said into the mike. "Tonight we have a special dedication for both Elena and Isabella Gilbert." My face turned into a frown of confusion. 

We got over to Alaric and he said "special dedication, this guy's a little twisted." Damon then retorted saying "I'm not impressed." I nodded my head along with Damon. "I'm gonna go, you two stay here." I was about to protest but Damon was already gone. Alaric then spoke up from beside me. "Why aren't you dressed up Isabella?" I huffed and said "I don't like school dances and even if I did I hate the 60's." I took a pause and gave a laugh and continued "and the 70's, 80's and a bit of the 90's." Alaric gave a laugh as well. He, then asked "so you don't like anything about the past, thirty years?"