The Past

Half way through the night we all woke up and decided to go back to our rooms so we could all sleep properly. Once I was back In my room I decided to get a dressed into a pj top and shorts and kept my hair braided for the night so It wasn't in my way. I couldn't get back to sleep that easily because of what klaus said that night was still stuck in my head what did he mean by he would see me again. I also wondered what multum luna meant but I wasn't going to dwell on it because I was to tiered. 

................................................................................

I woke up, to feeling pleasantly awake. I was surprised, because after being throne into the lockers and having a cut on the back of my head last night, I though I would have at least woken up to a small head ache but instead I felt better than I have in the past thew days. 

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom because I new that there was some dried blood in my hair so needed to wash that out. The water, felt so calming as it trailed down my body and warmed me up. I got out of the shower and grabbed one of the fluffy towels form the hook on the back of the bathroom door.

I decided to put my hair up in it's long braid and let it dry naturally for the day seeing as I wasn't doing anything today. I decided to wear a dark red top and some grey jeans. Once I was dressed, I decided to go down stairs and get some cereal for breakfast but before I could reach the stairs Elena came walking over to me looking like she was ready to go somewhere. 

"Great, your dressed come on." I looked at her with a blank stair, for a minute but thought it best not to argue with her. We came down the stairs to the front door. I grabbed my boots and my jacket, while Elena grabbed the car keys and her shoes. Once, we were out the door went walked over to the car. Elena got into the drivers side and I got into the passengers side. 

Whilst, we were driving I couldn't help but ask, "hey 'lena, care to enlighten me on where we're going this nice morning." I knew she could, hear the sarcasm in my voice because she replied with a sigh saying "we're going to Stephan's, and there's someone there who can help us. That, good enough for you?" I gave a puff of air and said "it'll, have to do."

We got the, boarding house after about ten minutes complete silence between me and my sister. "Stephan and Damon, left this morning so I think we have about forty minute till they get back so we'll have to be quick." Elena led us both, down to the basement witch got me curious as to why we were down here. We walked over to one of the cell like doors and Elena opened it so we could both walk in. What I saw, confused me. There was a man, in what looked to be the remains of a tux that had been burnt at some point That wasn't the weirdest thing he had a dagger plunged in his heart. 

I don't know why, but I almost felt compelled to pull the dagger out. I went to pull it out, but before I could Elena pulled my hand away and said "probably best, for me to take it out just to be safe." I nodded my head in agreement and Elena then went to pull the dagger out of his heart. 

We had been waiting, for around half an hour witch meant that Stephan and Damon would be back soon. Suddenly, I heard a gasp and looked straight towards the man who was now looking around dazed and confused. Elena then got over her shock and said "Elijah." He then looked over to Elena and said "Katerina?" We both then got up to our feet and Elena explained . "No Elijah it's Elena." He then gave another heavy gasp and said "I'm not suppose, to be here." He started running out of the room, me and Elena ran after him and saw that he kept hitting the walls. 

After constantly banging into walls and continuous gasping for air, Elijah had finally made it outside the front door. Elijah tried running through the fresh hold, but was stopped by an invisible barrier. Elena then stepped forward and asked Elijah "We need to talk." he looked slightly shocked that she would ask to talk, and it made me think what had my sister and the Salvatore duo done to him. 

I looked down at the dagger she was holding and knew he wouldn't trust either of us, so did the only thing I could think of. I took the dagger out of Elena's hands and gave it to him. He looked at me with a look of bewilderment, but accepted the dagger non-the-less. The three of us walked over to Elena's car, but before we reached it I told my sister there was something I needed to grab first. Truthfully there was nothing I needed, but I new after however long Elijah had been dagger he was going to need blood. So I quickly ran downstairs to were Damon normally keeps his blood -hoping he wouldn't notice any were missing- and grabbed two blood bags and ran back upstairs to them. 

We had been driving for the past ten minutes, in witch time Elijah had drank both the blood bags I had given him, and had gotten far enough away from the Salvatore house. I noticed the tension in the car, even more so when Elena had pulled over and the pleasant noise the engine had given disappeared. Elena decided to break the silence. "You look better." Elijah ignored what she said and asked something I would also like the answer to. "Where did you get the dagger?" She replied saying "I'll tell you everything, but we have to work together Elijah, I need your word." Through out this conversation neither took any notice of me. It felt strange being ignored for this long. 

I zoned out of the rest of the conversation not hearing anything useful, apart from a breath phone call from Stephan. My attention was diverted back once Elena had given Elijah her phone and urged me to do the same. I gave Elijah my phone with a slight smile to defuse the tension, and it seemed to work as he gave me a faint smile back. 

Elena had then told Elijah that Klaus was now in Mistic Falls and Elijah asked "Klaus is here?" We both nodded our heads and Elena said "yeah, he's taken over Alaric's body and attacked Izzy last night." Elijah turned his head to look at me and I gave him another nod. He turned back to Elena and said, "of course he has, one of his favourite tricks." I found it quite weird to think that klaus had done something like this before, but it also made me wonder what he actually looked like.

I zoned out of the rest of the conversation, until we pulled up at the Lockwood estate, I hadn't really been here before, I didn't quite like the events and I really didn't like Tyler Lockwood. We walked up to the front door and I rang the bell. Mrs Lockwood opened the door looking like she was just about to leave and said in a bit of a surprised tone "Elijah, Elena, Isabella what are you doing here?" 

Elijah told her that he had an accident and needed to borrow a suit, she gave him one of her husbands and said we could stay after Elijah had compelled her. We were now sitting in the living room, Elijah sitting on one of the chair's, Elena on another and me sitting on the couch. during there conversation, I listened because I wanted to know what happened before I was dragged into all this. 

They spoke of Martin witches and of Elena's doppelgänger Kathrine. Then Elijah said something that completely shocked me. "Klaus is my brother." I now really didn't understand, if Elijah was Klaus' brother why would he want him dead. No matter what he's done he doesn't deserve his brother to hate him that much that he would wish him dead. 

Elijah then described to us how he had a hole family who were vampires, and how they were all once human. What intrigued me most is the fact that apparently, all vampire were created from there vampire blood line.Elijah then decided that he needed some air and so, we went out side.

Whilst we were out side, I decided I actually needed to enjoy the fresh air, as I didn't enjoy just sitting around and doing nothing like my sister. I tuned in and out of their conversation util they started talking about the sun and moon curse whilst Elijah was describing it, it just didn't seem to add up. Then I realised. 

Before Elena could say anything I interrupted their conversation, "the sun and the moon curse, it's fake isn't it." They both looked at me with different expressions. Elena looked at me confused and shocked, whilst Elijah looked at me a little shocked, but there was also a hint of proudness hidden beneath his gaze. "It is." Elena's phone then started to buzz, Elijah gave it to her because it became to irritating. Apparently it was Stephan and he needed Elena to leave, but I didn't know why and my sister didn't tell me. After a short argument with Elijah Elena then left. I only then realised, I was now alone with an original vampire. 

A/N hi guy's I'm back to updating a bit more frequently which is grate and am really enjoying continuing my Unknown Tribrid book. I hope your enjoying it. Don't forget to vote and comment on what you want to see in the book.