A Small Connection

My shock had only just started to dwindle as we heard the front door open. A few seconds later my sister walked in looking annoyed which made me think, what had the Salvatore's done now. I sat where I was as Elijah turned around and greeted Elena. "Welcome back." As Elijah had finished Elena threw here jacket on the table and said "tell me, what is Klaus' curse." 

Elijah motioned for her to sit on the couch beside him, which was opposite to the one I was sat on. Elijah had started to explain that Klaus was born of a different blood line and that he was not his fathers son, that his berth father was killed along with his entire family out of rage for his mothers actions. 

My Interest's were then finally peaked when Elijah said "igniting a war against the species that still rages to this day. The vampires and the werewolves." I was shocked by this, if Klaus was a vampire but born of a werewolf blood line that makes him hybrid of both. "Wait what does that make Klaus, a werewolf or a vampire." Before Elijah could answer I unconsciously stepped in. "Both, he's a hybrid." 

"A hybrid would be more deadly then any vampire or werewolf, nature would not stand for such an imbalance so the witches took it upon them selves to make it so that my brother's werewolf side would become dormant." Elijah was now standing in the door frame facing Elena, as he had finished I was standing not far from him. "That's the curse that klaus want's to break."  As I said this Elijah turned to me and nodded, confirming what I had said.

He then turned back to Elena and continued "The only way he can be killed is at the had's of the servants of nature them selves, if they can channel that much power." Elena then stood up and strode over to Elijah saying, "what if I tolled you that we know a witch who can channel that much power." He stood straight from his position and focussed on Elena as he then spoke "Then I would tell you in the many years I spent helping my brother, I had procured a way to save the life of the doppelgänger."

Elena and Elijah had decided to return to the boarding house and after a long discussion and a promise to call if anything happened, I was aloud to have a walk in the woods to clear my head of what we had learned today. I decided there was only one place I wanted to be rite now and that was stars ledge. From there I could see all the stars and let all my worries vanish.

play song now

I arrived at the small hill side and sat where my legs could dangle off the 'ledge'. The past few days had been in one word tiering and I just needed this small moment of peace. I felt a gust of wind beside me and when I turned my head a man was sat beside me, I knew who it was. "Don't worry love I'm not here to harm you, just to sit." I could tell he only spoke the truth so In a calm and kind voice I asked, "Klaus, what did you mean the last time we saw each other." 

He turned his head towards me with a slight smirk on his face. "Well I promised to see you again, and here I am." I turned back to look at the stars, not long after he spoke again, but only in a calm manner. "We are more alike you and I then you could ever know" he took a small breath and continued, "and one day I hope you can realise it the way I have." I turned my head to look at him and saw he already held my gaze. His eyes were like the stars reflecting off the sea and they held hope and kindness.

He stood up and started to walk. "How can you say that when you...don't even know who I am." He stoped and turned back around to glance at me, "because you are so much stronger than you could ever know, multum luna." His eyes only held care, and then he was gone. 

The forest remained still and the stars seamed to grow brighter the more I thought of what happened moment's before. I couldn't understand how this caring, patient and calm man could ever be the person everyone around me described him as. I decided to not dwell on it and to only think of the moment we had shared . My opinion of him still remained a mystery to me, but could what Elijah had said before hold any truth, could I possibly hold care or even love for Klaus.

A/N Hi guy's I'm back sorry for the long wait I have been on holiday for the past week and couldn't update. I hope you've enjoyed the chapter I tried very best with the end seen with Klaus and Isabella.