The Meeting

A/N sorry for the small wait but heres the next chapter 

klaus pov

I arrived at the school and went to the first class that I would have to teach while I was stuck in this body. As I entered the classroom I started to look around the room the first thing I took notice of was that the dopplegänger  was no were to be seen 'seems I'll have to wait to meet her'. I went up to the front of the class room and looked over the class. My eyes landed on a young girl probably around the age of sixteen.  The first thing I noticed about her was her dark blue eyes which I could almost get lost in. I looked away and started to go through the notes on the desk to see that there was some work notes for the classes. I thought 'this will make the day easier to get through'. I started to pick up the notes to see that my first class were starting a new topic of greek myth. 

I started to address the class "well hello class seems were starting a new topic of greek myth today so I think that I will have you write about your favourite greek myth. Or for those of you who probably don't have one you can just write about one you now." everyone started to get on with there task so I took this as an opportunity to get a better look at the girl who caught my eye. she had pail skin and dark blue eyes that you couldn't forget that easy. Her lips were a dark pink almost red and she seemed to have an almost large smile on her lips. She didn't have any noticeable imperfections. Her hair was a light golden brown which the more I focused the more I could tell it had to reach well below her waist.   

Isabella pov 

I started to get on with the task Mr Saltzman had set. The greek myth I choose was my favourite one the kidnapping of persephone I always found it interesting but at the same time it was kind of humorous. As I started to write I got the feeling that someone was looking at me. I looked up to see Mr Saltzman looking strait at me. I figured he was just making sure that I was actually getting on with what I was doing, so I just shrugged it off and continued with my work. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just after I had finally finished my work the bell rang, so I got up off my desk and started to pack up my books and carried them and my assignment over to the front of the classroom to put on the desk. I started to leave the classroom. once I was out I remembered that I had a free period, so walked down the corridor until I was in front of the art classroom that wasn't being used for any lessons. 

I walked into the classroom and turned the lights on and started to walk around to the back were they kept all the art folders. I opened the cupboard to find that my folder was at the top of the pile, so grabbed it and set it down on the stool next to the easel that I normal use when ever I was in here. Witch now that I think about it is a lot of my free time during school unless I'm with my sister at lunch. I went into the folder and puled out the painting that I had started the other day. It was of a medieval castle on a hill side looking over a huge forest at night. 

I grabbed all the paints and brushes I would need and set it up on the desk beside me. Once I started painting I heard the door to the classroom open, so I turned around to see who it was because no one apart from me ever really comes in here when it's empty. The person I saw was the last person I would think to see in an art classroom. It was Mr Saltzman. 

The room was silent for a minute as I notice him starring at my painting. He turned to me and said "that quite beautiful" I didn't really see what was beautiful about it because at the moment all it was, was the drawing of the castle and a faint outline of the forest that I was just going to paint. 

I turned to him and said "thank you, but I'm not really sure whats so beautiful about it at the moment." He started to point at the castle. "The detail on the bricks and the shadow give it quite a nice texture." I gave him a look that said 'how do you now'. I think he realised the look I was giving him because he replied saying "I use to um.... do art in college but went with history as a career." Once I had understood what he had said I went back to my painting. 

"I never caught your name in class." I looked at him the replied "It's Isabella, Isabella rose Gilbert." He seemed taken aback a bit when he heard my last name but he quickly regained himself. "I suppose I should go, I think my free period is almost up." As I said that I started to clean up my mess and put everything away. I then left the classroom and went to my next class. I thought to myself 'that was a confusing conversation'

A/N hears the next chapter sorry for the small wait hope you enjoyed. this was a bit more of a filler chapter. don't forget to comment and vote if you want.