The Dance PT 1

I started to take in my surroundings a bit better I realised nothing had changed from when I 'passed out'.  I looked around to see my sisters face that had a concerned and worried look to it. Then I saw Mr Saltzman walk over and ask "what just happened?" I looked over everyone then asked "what do you mean?" They all started giving glance of fear and confusion. Then Damon being the only one in a situation like this said "well rapunzel, one minute Stefan showing you his vampire face next thing we know bam your out like a light." 

Elena looked over at Damon "how can you say it like that." He just gave her a weak shrug and said "well sorry for trying to lighten up the mood in here." It was then Stefan spoke up "we can talk about Damon later, but for now Isabella are you ok?" I looked over at Stefan and started to nod my head. "Yeah I feel fine but it was so weird." For the first time since I got here bonnie spoke up "what do you mean weird?" 

I thought about not telling them what just happened, but I wanted answers more than I wanted to be stubborn. "It was almost like a dream, but I know it wasn't" I took a small break then said "it was memory." Stefan then said "what do you mean a memory?" I gave him an annoyed look and said "well what do you think a memory is Stefan." I stoped my self for a second to calm down then continued. "I'm not really sure one minute I'm here and then the next I'm outside in the forest in my running cloths." Everyone looked rather perplexed so I decided to tell them what I saw. 

"As I've said I was in the woods in my running cloths. When I looked Down at my phone its said a date from well over a year ago." Elena the asked "what day?" I thought back to what I could remember about that date "I think it was the night of the bonfire." I paused for a second to think over what I just said "it was the night our parents died." Everyone had sad looks on their face's and I'm sure me and my sister looked like we were about to cry.

"Anyway I think it was about two hours before you decided to leave the bonfire." Stefan then looked to Elena and then back to me. "Why weren't you at the bonfire?" I gave him a look that said 'really' "because I hate social gatherings and parties with loud music. It just hurts my ears after two minutes." I then said "ok back to the memory. Anyway I was just standing there when I heard a brach brake, when I turned around I saw Damon." I then looked over to Damon who had a knowing look on his face.

"I told him he shouldn't sneak up on people, but being his normal cocky self he just decided to make a joke out of and say I quote 'it gets their adrenalin going'. Then he said I shouldn't be walking around on my own that there might be 'predators' around, then I just retorted to try and make a joke by saying 'what like you'. Anyway he went on about him being predator and wanting to kill me because that's what vampires do. 

But then he said that he didn't want to kill me, but he couldn't let anyone know he was in town yet, so he compelled me to forget everything, but my feeling towards him and guess that's how we became friends really quick. I don't even know if it was even real or not." 

"Well it's your lucky day Izzy because it really happened." I looked at him shocked and perplexed. "How am I only just remembering this." Bonnie then walked over to beside me and said "well that's the thing you shouldn't be. The only way you can escape compulsion is by drinking vervain, which you didn't and even if you started to drink it, it wouldn't erase previous compulsion. The only other way is..." she stopped her self from finishing but I gave her a glare that told her to carry on. She thought for a second the continued "...is if you became a vampire. But your not so I don't understand how you can remember."

After everything was said I think it only just sunk into Elena. She walked over too Damon and shouted "you compelled my little sister." Damon looked over at me asking for help so I intervened "Elena it's ok." Damon not helping the situation just had to say "see even Izzy said it's ok." she looked at me in a bit of anger and said "no it's not, he COMPELLED you." She screamed the word 'compelled' only then I could tell how mad she was.

I stood up not wanting my best friend and sister to fight and said "Elena it doesn't matter that he compelled me, it hasn't done anything bad." I took in a breath then looked over at Bonnie and said "all I want to know for now is how I can remember." Bonnie gave me a sad look then turned to Damon "your the one that compelled her so do you know how she can remember?" Damon's face grew frustrated and he replied "well if I knew Bonnie don't you think I would have said by now." He paused for a second then continued, "and to answer your question no I don't know how she can remember because I pacifically said 'you won't remember meeting me'  I don't think that can be left to interpretation Witchy." 

The last part Damon said to Bonnie which started to get me confused 'why'd he call her witchy' . Then it clicked. "Your a witch." I said while pointing at Bonnie. she gave me a smile then said "I am." Mr Saltzman then finally decided to step in "I think we should all talk about this tomorrow. Besides I was told theres another reason you called us all here." He said the last part looking at my sister. "There is."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone finally caught me up on what was going on, I was honestly feeling a mix of emotions. One excited because the supernatural's real. Two Confused as to how all this can be happening. Finally three scared because I just found out my sister might die in a blood sacrifice. 

When it all sunk in Elena the started to tell everyone what happened at school. "Klaus compelled someone at school to say he'll be at the dance tonight." Damon then stood up and shouted "WHAT?" I went over and stood next to him and said "Damon no one got hurt and no is dead, so I think you need to calm down." "Calm down really Izzy, if he was able to get into the school how do we know she's safe. How do we know anyone's safe." I took in a breath and sighed "because like I said no one's harmed and no one's dead." 

Stefan the spoke up, "the real question's what do we do about the dance tonight?" I then said "we go. we go and make sure he knows we're not scared of him, that we're not just gonna sit here and wait for him to make a real move." I looked over at Damon when I said the next part "a dangerous move." 

everyone looked to me with shocked but impressed expressions. My sister then said "I agree. We can't just sit here and wait for Klaus to do something, we need to go to that dance and get rid of him before he can do any harm." Damon then stood up and walked to the centre of the group and said "that would be great, if we actually had something we could use against Klaus. I mean, I don't exactly see anything with a label saying, "weapon to defeat Klaus' ." I gave him a glance to show I wasn't impressed with the way he was acting.

Bonnie then moved closer to the group then said "I'm your weapon." Mr Saltzman the spoke up with a bit of a confused voice and said "how do we know it will work, he is like the biggest baddest vampire ever." Damon then said "yeh I mean what if he...." Damon then vamp sped over to Bonnie, but she sent him flying across the room. I couldn't help the laugh that came out of my mouth. Elena looked at me as if to say 'don't laugh rite now' . I stoped laughing and tuned back into the conversation "if you can find him, I can kill him." 

..............................................................................................................

After a little while of going over a plan for tonight Damon just had to ruin it by saying "ok Isabella your my date for the dance. Rick do you think you can get me in as a chaperone." I tried to protest but Damon wouldn't have it and my sister just had to give me a look 'I feel better knowing someone even someone like Damon, has an eye on you.'  After that I couldn't keep arguing so me and Elena finally left to get ready for the dance.

Klaus pov    

After everything that I just witnessed at the Salvatore's only got me more interested in Isabella rose Gilbert. She was strong, fierce, commanding and stubborn unlike her sister. But I was confused about her vision/memory. You can't be free of compulsion unless the vampire who compelled you released you or you became a vampire. From what I could gather neither occurred. This girl continued to intrigue me. I might have to take matters into my own hands tonight at the dance. 

A/N hi guys i know it's been a while since i last updated and I've spent a while on this chapter. hope you guys like it. The Klaus pov at the end may seam a bit unesasery but i wanted to get his opinion in and set up the next chapter. hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment and vote.