The Real World Around Me pt 2

Isabella pov 

'Hello rapunzel' 

I walked down the small amount of steps that led into the parlour. I gave Damon a death glare. "You know how much I hate your nickname's Damon." He gave me a smug look and replied "oh come on rapunzel, I now you don't really feel that way, you know you love them and me." I just gave an annoyed sigh and mumbled "yeh in your dreams." I didn't think he could hear me, but when I turned back round to the group I could see him giving me a knowing look. He must thinking about something else because I know I was quiet. 

I turned to see my sister staring at me she then asked me in a tone that I couldn't quite place, but I could tell she didn't want the answer I was going to give her. "I heard pretty much everything you just shouted at Stefan. So what where you on about?"

Elena looked like she didn't want to answer and looked over to Stefan for help. Then he spoke up, "Isabella why don't you sit down all of us need to have a talk and there's something's you need to now." I looked at him giving him a non serious look and I think that Elena caught on because she then said "Isabella this isn't a joke, it's serious what we're about to tell you." I gave her a nod and put a serious face on. My sister was normally the bubbly one so with the way she was speaking to me I should at least try to understand what she's about to say.

Stefan then went on to ask me, "do you believe in the supernatural?" I gave him a weird look did he not just hear what Damon said "did you not just hear Damon, I love the supernatural and of course I believe in it." I gave bit of a pause then went on "what does that have to do with anything?" I could see in the corner of my eye I saw Bonnie watching Stefan's every move, then I looked over to Damon who was about to take a sip of his bourbon. I could faintly hear him mumble "if only you knew." 

I looked back over at Stefan he then said something that I didn't expect "Isabella do you trust me?" I gave him a look that said are you serious. I replied with "well Stefan I've never really trusted you...what with that overly gelled hair." Before I could fully finish my sentence Elena interrupted say "no jokes Izzy, this is serious" I looked back over at Stefan and said "well if it's that important then yes Stefan, I do trust you."

What Stefan said made me question wether he was sane or not. "Isabella me and Damon are vampires." I looked at him confused and then countered "prove it." He looked over at Elena and Bonnie they both gave a small but noticeable nod. When my eyes landed back on Stefan. His face had turned dark and pale and his eyes seemed black with veins sprouting beneath them. 

In all honesty I didn't know how to react to all this. At first I thought I was seeing things and then I could feel my breath hitch slightly. I finally gave myself a moment to think and started to calm down. I know your probably wondering how I can calm down after finding out vampires were real, but now that I think about it I always kind of new in the back of my mind. When I looked over to Damon he was giving me a smug, but friendly expression then I felt as though my mind was going fuzzy. 

I looked in the direction that my sister was in and just before I felt my self slip I mumbled "Elena."  Then everything went black. 

flash back 

When I could finally see properly I was confused about my surroundings. I was in the forest that surrounded mystic falls. From what I could tell it was probably a bit later than seven at night so it was almost pitch black. I looked down at what I was wearing. I was wearing black leggings and a grey hoodie but what stuck out the most was the date on my phone. I was starting to really confused because the date was from just after the start of the last school year.

Now that I think about it I don't actually remember this. Suddenly I heard a branch snap and I turned my body around, but it felt weird like I wasn't actually in control of my own body. When I focused on what was in front of me I was honestly a little shocked. I saw Damon in all his cocky glory. I started to cross my arms over my chest and then the words came out of my mouth "you know you shouldn't sneak up on people." I could feel myself glare at him slightly.

He then said "well I find it more fun to sneak up on people gets their adrenalin going." He started to have a good look at me and the said "you know a girl like you shouldn't be wondering around in the woods at night, you never know what predators might be lurking." I looked at him with a slight amused expression and replied with, "what do you mean like you." He gave a shrug and said "maybe." He paused then continued "I like you your brave and cocky and well it suits you. That's why I don't feel like killing you." 

I looked at him perplexed. "What do you mean kill me?" I still kept my voice calm and firm as I spoke. Then Damon said "well thats what vampires do." His face changed into something similar like how I remember Stefan's looking before. Surprisingly I didn't feel scared and you could say I actually felt a bit of comfort. What I said next seemed to shock Damon a bit "your not that scary."      

He looked confused for a second then said "I like you. Whats your name?" I answered "Isabella rose Gilbert." He then started to walk over to me. "I like you Isabella your fun, but I can't let you remember and tell anyone about us meeting." He the looked into my eyes "you won't remember us meeting, but you will remember how you feel towards me." Next thing I know he's gone.

end of flashback

I could feel myself start to wake up as if I was only dreaming and saw everyones scared and confused face and I just blurted out in a moan. "That was weird."

A/N heres another chapter and i hope you enjoyed it because i enjoyed writing it. I know it's a bit long sorry. don't forget to comment and vote.