5: meet the family... sort of

⚠️⚠️There is very graphic smut at the end of this chapter just so you know/ want to skip. Also if you don't like it just leave don't write hate comments I'm not forcing you to be here⚠️⚠️

In a flash I was no longer standing in front of the bread stand I was in the corner of the market in front of the man...
???: "Y/n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god I missed you why did you never visit me"
Y/n: "boarding school remember Damon"
Damon: "oh yeah silly me anyway what brought you to London"
Y/n: "school trip, why were you looking like a creepy stalker in the dark, you have that daylight for a reason, you're not killing people again are you"
Damon: "that's a silly question, of course not, you know I drink from the bag now"
Draco: "get the hell away from her!!" Draco's raging voice resounded in the dark corner of the market, luckily there was no one close enough to hear
Damon: "hey relax dude, I would never hurt y/nkins"
Draco: "...how do you know her"
Y/n: "he's my brother"
Draco: "oh... Well, hi I'm Draco y/n's boyfriend" hearing it come out his lips made me go crazy
Damon: "oh I can tell, y/n calm down your little heart it's deafening, and I'm not your brother stop lying" Draco looked quite confused by Damon's behaviour
Y/n: "Damon's a vampire Draco"
Draco: "don't start calling me by my first name now" he warned
Y/n: "alright babe"
Damon: "the thing you commented on from her sentence was not calling you a pet name instead of the fact I'm a vampire, you must be brave, and I can tell you will protect y/n, I like you" he turned to me "I approve, good choice y/n"
Y/n: "I know right" I smiled at Draco
Damon: "oh and yeah I'm not y/n's sister she just says that, I'm more something like her great, great, great, great, great, great uncle" Draco looked very very slightly shocked now
Draco: "so how old are you then"
Damon: "I think it's like 400 and something now"
Y/n: "why did you pull me away from my friends we were about to make sandwiches"
Damon: "I wanted to see if it was really you, I missed you tiny head"
Y/n: "isn't the phrase baby face?"
Damon: "maybe but you have a tiny head, and did you say sandwiches, let me join"
Y/n: "sure, you think the others would mind Dray?"
Draco: "I'm sure they'd be intrigued to meet a vampire"

We went back to the bread stand.
Blaise: "where did you all go I was about to leave the breads getting cold"
Draco: "y/n got kidnapped"
Y/n: "don't be dramatic"
Damon: "hey wizards and witches, nice to meet you I'm Damon, y/n's great great gr-"
Y/n: "Damon stop, he's close relative, not according to the family tree but he's like a brother"
Avery: "hey Damon you're a wizard?"
Damon: "nope something a little more abominable"
Blaise: "okay so you're a..."
Damon: "vampire." Everyone looked shocked and slightly scared Bella and Mia nudging and whispered to eachother "see that's a normal response this kid didn't even give me an eye twitch instead he focused on the face my sis didn't call him by a pet name"
Avery: "that's expected, Draco's possessive and they're both crazy even though he only just asked her out"
Blaise: "well man nice to meet you you seem cool"
Damon: "glad you think so because I'm tagging along for your sandwich stop"
Blaise: "great everyone hurry up and choose a bread before I die of hunger then"

I chose some fresh baguette, when we got to the meat stand I got a slice of chorizo and a slice of salami. As we all finished I had in my baguette: the meats, lettuce, parmesan cheese, slices tomatoes, basil, red pesto. It was glorious.
Damon: "I've lived a long time and I can say this was an amazing idea for a meal, fresh and perfect"
Y/n: "I agree that was the best sandwich I ever had"
Draco: "hmm yeah, but we've got to head back to the meeting point in 15 minutes so we should probably go"
Damon: "wait we didn't get dessert yet" he ran of using vamp speed and returned a few seconds later with a big red and white box.
Y/n: "what's this?"
Damon: "my parting gift, Ben's cookies, you don't live my life without getting to know the best cookie shop in the city"
Blaise: "thanks"
Draco: "they do smell good"
Avery: "they so do"
Damon: "well they taste better, now I got to get back to the Mrs see ya y/n" he kissed my cheek and disappeared
Y/n: "well then let's go back"
Avery: "wait first how do you actually know a vampire"
Y/n: "he's like my great something uncle, sorta keeps and eye on the family tree so naturally we became like brother and sister, he's like 400 years old"
Blaise: "that's so cool, he's like a guardian angel"
Y/n: "hmm try guardian devil"
Avery: "oh yeah vampire hahahah" we started to walk back to the entrance but I saw a stand with souvenirs, more specifically a beautiful snow globe that caught my eye
Y/n: "wait two secs" I detached myself from Draco's hand and stood In front of the stall
Man: "hello there lovely lady what caught your eye"
Y/n: "how'd you know"
Man: "I've run this little stand for a while, you get to learn what that face means" he pointed at me and I smiled
Y/n: "well I really like this snow globe how much is it?"
Man: "£20"
Y/n: "oh I should've known it'd be expensive it's so beautiful, anyway have a good day sir" I turned around but hit a hard wall, that was Draco... Again.
Draco: "here you go sir, for the snow globe"
Man: "ahh two beautiful love birds, here you go son"
Draco: "thank you, here you go darling"
Y/n: "thanks babe" I smiled shyly at him
Draco: "of course, let's get going now"