13: going so well

Saturday morning, waking up in my room, getting dressed, ignoring Pansy, meeting in the common room.
Draco: "do you feel pretty today darling?"
Y/n: "not really, and I have a hangover, my head hurts"
Draco: "I would've thought so, I don't think your friends expected you to be such a confident drunk."
Y/n: "that makes sense I had three shots and two beers... 5 drink y/n is weirdly confident"
Draco: "ohh yeah, I remember when you were like 4.5 half perv half confident it was an intimidating mix not going to lie"
Y/n: "Haha I kinda remember that"
Draco: "anyway, let's go to breakfast, my pretty little lady"
Y/n: "okie!"

Monday morning, wake up naked next to Draco ;-), burying myself in his hoodie.
Draco: "do you feel pretty today love?"
Y/n: "kinda"
Draco: "why"
Y/n: "that thing you said last night" I smirked "and I guess my stomach looks nicer"
Draco: "you are gorgeous, your body is getting healthy soon you'll have abs like mine"
Y/n: "it will take years to get your 8pack hahaha"
Draco: "hahaha alright that's true"

Thursday morning... waking up on the floor? Realising I was passed out like everyone else after yesterday drinking, Draco: "morning beautiful Beaux, feel pretty today?"
Y/n: "morning marvelous Malfoy, I feel quite pretty"
Draco: "is it your silky hair, delicious lips, doe eyes, sexy body, sunshine smile or all of the above"
Y/n: "hehe stop teasing me... all of the above, plus my tight *****" I whispered quoting him making him just as flushed as me but quickly recovering
Draco: "damn right baby girl"

Tuesday morning, waking up in Draco's bed.
Y/n: "morn-"
Draco: "nope. Not awake. More cuddles"
Y/n: "we need to get up"
Draco: "only if you answer on-"
Y/n: "I feel pretty today... I feel healthy, my skin is clear, I'm actually getting a bit of muscle back from exercising with you, and I want to eat some pancakes so let's go"
Draco: "so true, amazing"
Y/n: "thanks"
Draco: "I was talking about the pancakes..." I hit his stomach at my increasing strength made it actually hurt him a bit
Y/n: "take you hands out my hoodie and off my tits and let's go"
Draco: "first it's my hoodie, second... They're my boobs" he squeezed them possessively making me yelp quietly.

Thursday, wake up lazily, get dressed, go to breakfast
Draco: "darling how are you today"
Y/n: "that's different, and I am hungry hehe"
Draco: "good, let's have some bacon!" Then several owls entered the great hall and one  dark brown owl came towards me and dropped a letter. "Ugh my mother is obsessing over you again, I regret telling her I have a girlfriend now. When you meet her I think she might try adopt you" I involuntarily replied as I read my letter from my parents
Y/n: "I wouldn't mind that"

Y/n y/m/n Beaux,
Come home this half term or I will pull you out that school and send you to a dirty Muggle one, it will suit you, you undeserving bitch.

Wow, it isn't even signed, could be from my mum or dad but definitely a mutual feeling between them. I dreaded what might happen when I go home, they'll probably best me for not returning at all yet, but I would rather that than be kicked out of here so I'll tolerate them. And I have my owl now so hopefully I won't completely combust in that toxic household without Draco and my friends.
Draco: "... Y/n!"
Y/n: "huh what yeah"
Draco: "hahaha what's got you so spaced out, you've been putting an empty spoon in and out your mouth"
Y/n: "whoops, hehe just grief from my parents"
Draco: "I'm sure you are strong enough to overcome it. Are they arguing? Are they pressuring you about grades?"
Y/n: "no just, well, you know how they are"
Draco: "actually not really, you never really talk about them"
Y/n: "meh, just normal, annoying parent stuff" I think I was lying to myself more than Draco, I felt like since I was escaped from them for six weeks each half term it was easier to be in denial and forget about them during that time.
Draco: "well my mum's said you must come to dinner at our house on Friday, I think I'll end up dinner if I don't persuade you, so please spare me and make the noble sacrifice of meeting my parents"
Y/n: "I guess I'm just so selfless and heroic I have no other choice" I said continuing our little act. Then we burst out into laughter noticing everyone around us faces. I don't quite know when it happened but Faith, Nat, Rosa and their friendship group of quidditch girls migrated next to us on the Slytherin table so I was always sat between them and my other group, flicking between the two during conversations.