7: Damon

What did I just say!? I said I loved him, I love Draco Malfoy, what has happened to me. Good what if he didn't love me back?? he's super protective of me and all but am I getting caught up in this, I'm not used to care and affection, I'm probably delusional thinking he'd love me back, I don't deserve love every other person in my life has proved that. Wait no, Draco said I'm not allowed to talk down to myself, I should just ask him. Wait no, that's a terrible idea if I suddenly confess to him he'll probably get spooked and break up with me for going to fast. Wait no, we've already had sex, we've been together a while now and he treats me like nobody else ever has.
'you're really assuming he loves you back fat bitch, go ahead name one thing about us that is lovable'
Well... Meet the voice, this one comes out when I'm at my most insecure. It's very persuasive.

It was the first day of the winter break, yesterday all my friends, not that I really have many, left to go home for Christmas, however I was ecstatic knowing Hogwarts allowed people to stay over holidays and I'm personally looking forward to my first Christmas without being beat by my father and mother. They didn't used to hit me often just when I got out of line, but it became a sort of treat for them in a sick way. Celebrations were an excuse to get drunk and slap me about. I wrote to them saying I'd be staying and I knew they wouldn't care so I didn't wait for a reply to inform admin. I waved of everyone and kissed Draco a last time for two weeks. I'll be fine though, I'm more than used to getting by all on my lonesome. I never told anyone but I was secretly a tiny bit glad they left, I planned to lose all the weight Draco made me gain the weeks leading up to the break, and I was starting straight away. It was 7pm there was games set up and other things for the students but I decided to read, practice some spells, and start learning 2nd year potions and charms. Most of the other subjects I managed to do well in just from that year's teaching, but skills in those two built on past teaching, which made it difficult to follow.

I was about to go pretend to be present at dinner for registration purposes when, as I walked out my room door, two girls appeared in my face. One was stout with greasy brown hair, and the other was tall and manly, with slightly less greasy, wiry blond hair. I knew them as Victoria and Stephanie, Pansy's bitches. The stout one talked first.
Victoria: "hey ugly loner girl, Pansy said while she's gone and so are you friends, to make sure you have a shitty holiday"
Stephanie: "we'll be seeing you around, have a shitty day... or we'll make you" she slapped everything in my hands to the floor and walked away oh hell no Pansy might have a way to get under my skin but I'm not letting two nasty looking bitches ruin my holiday.
Y/n: "hey greasy!" They both turned and stopped walking, I went to them. "Don't think for a second that I won't hesitate to break both your jaws if you try ruin my holiday. You know I can do it you heard the rumours about Tate.
Stephanie: "yeah, but Pansy told us the truth, you were acting like a slut but when actually he made a move on you, you freaked and pushing him into a shelf. We all know it was just an attention stunt" that's it. I lunged for her not thinking about technique or stance, consumed in both anger and anxiety over how she talked about my sexual assault like that, she was a girl too how could she be so shallow. Due to her size, particularly compared to mine, my lousy lunge was easy to recover from and she picked me up and threw me on the floor. I instantly got ready to fight back again but one word left the brunettes lips that forced me to stop.
Victoria: "crucio!"

Pain, all I felt was pain, it was different from the pain of self harm or emotional overwhelming, it felt like someone was ripping my flesh out my body with blunt claws then spraying vinegar over my insides and shoving me back together over and over again. My screams were piercing, so before they were spotted doing an unforgivable curse they shoved my writhing body back in my room and did a silencing spell. The pain faded after a minute, but those sixty seconds felt like hours. After 10 minutes I couldn't feel anything at all. I had already gotten myself into bed once the pain was bearable so I sat up and got on my robe to finally head to the great hall. Victoria and Stephanie looked surprised to see me I guess they thought the curse would have a longer effect.