𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

━━━━                                𝟭𝟮:𝟰𝟱 𝗮

                                ━━━━
                                𝟭𝟮:𝟰𝟱 𝗮.𝗺.
                               ━━━━
                       ◤                         ◥
                           𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿
                       ◣                         ◢
Siah slowly makes her way towards her locker before turning back as if she heard someone following her.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she saw someone with a Nike green book bag disappear around the corner.

She quickly ran to her locker, putting the combination in quick as possible, trying not to fumble.

"Hello Siah." A voice said dragging her name.

Siah turns around seeing Niyana, her best friends Melany, and Jonah.

She bites her lip nervously, school was ending early and plus, her grandpa was in the hospital and her grandma was coming to pick her up.

"Hi." Siah says shyly tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Why the hell you come to school with that ugly ass dress?" Jonah said scrunching his face up at the ugly material.

Niyana holds in a laugh, "Jonah she can't help it, but forreal though I hope when we get to high school you don't dress like that." Niyana says giggling at the look on Siah's face.

Siah huffs tired of them talking and pushes past Melany, blocking her exit.

Melany scrunches her face up, "That bitch." Melany screams as she scrambles getting up.

As Siah gets outside, where a lot of kids were waiting on their rides, she gets pushed from behind causing her to lose her balance and fall face first on the concrete.

She feels her hair get pulled and next thing you know she was getting punched, she only gets a glimpse seeing it was Niyana.

Siah was tired of getting bullied, today was her day to take a stand.

Siah swings her arm back hitting Niyana as hard as she can. Soon she tries to get back up on her feet so Niyana wouldn't have so much of an advantage on her.

Siah was on top now and she was pounding Niyana face in, she could feel pain in her face from when she fell, but she pushed it aside.

Siah could feel a crowd around her, and they were left unattended, no supervision.

"Why nobody ain't break this fight up?" She heard a woman yell.

Niyana pulled her hair from under her, "You better jump in and help her Mel, I'll never hear the end of this from Eli." Jonah sighed frustratedly.