𝐕.-𝟎𝟔

Just because I don't show it doesn't mean I don't feel it

The rest of the week was a breeze and it was finally Friday, Siah tied her braids to the back before leaning over to tie her shoes

Applying lipgloss she rushes out of her room, not before grabbing her book bag and throwing it over her shoulder.

She walks into the kitchen, hearing a conversation going between her brothers and parents and she honestly didn't feel like dealing with them cause their birthdays were coming around and she wasn't sure if she was gonna show.

"Siah you coming to our birthday party right?" Nolan says hopefully, it'd been a couple days since she found out about Naz and Niyana, he'd hoped she'd be over it.

Furrowing her eyebrows, sighing loudly "I don't know Nolan." She says muttering grabbing her clear fruit juice out the fridge.

"Come on, I never ask you for anything." He says pleading with her, although Siah had missed 3 years of his life he didn't want her missing anymore.

I never ask you for anything. She scoffed she wanted to tell him, you asking for my forgiveness ain't it.

She knew right now, she mentally wasn't even in the right headspace to be even going to a party, but she found herself thinking maybe this could help her out of her shell, "I'll see."

"Better than I don't know." He says with a smile on his face.

Nazan couldn't help but watch the conversation between the two and think back to what Elias said about making things right between them.

"Siah can we talk?" He asked, a pleading look in his eyes.

Fuck no.

"Okay." She found herself responding, with a nod she walks outside.

Siah stares at the sidewalk, with a blank look on her face, as Nazan approaches her apprehensively.

"Look Siah, I'm sorry for how you found out about me and Yana, I wanted to tell you." He says as she still stares at the ground.

"How long?" Was all she said.

"2 years." He says looking down, he knew what this bitch put her through and all he waits is for a year to go after her.

Siah turns walking away from him not even wanting to hear what and why his reason for going after the person who caused her so much pain.

She scrolls through her playlist titled therapy session before turning on Broken, Isak Danielson.

As another song comes to an end, she sees the school come into her eyesight, "Another day in hell." She mutters as she walks into the school.

As she walks to her class, she hears the conversation form outside the room, walking in she heads straight to the back of the classroom.