𝐕.-𝟏𝟔

Siah stepped off the airplane as she looked around taking in her surroundings

She walked towards her brother's car that was waiting for her.

She was dreading the car ride, "hey." he greeted as soon as she stepped into the car.

She looked down and picked at her nails, her and Nolan were the closest and his betrayal hurt her the most.

"Please look at me." He stated as sadness clouded his features.

"What." She glared as they pulled out into the highway.

"When will you forgive me?"

"When you leave me alone."

Siah didn't know if she would ever be okay with her brothers again but she'd start off with closure first.

Tears shown in his eyes, "I'm sorry for everything." He spoke.

He felt like he failed her as a brother, only was he oblivious to her being bullied but he is now friends with those who hurt his sister and it pained him when she didn't acknowledge him.

"Okay just stop crying."

People who cried just made her uncomfortable, she didn't know how to handle others emotions except for hers.

————————
Siah combed her hair down from its wrap, before parting it and putting her earrings in.

Dallis was supposed to be coming to pick her up and drop her off a Elias's house. He wanted to talk apparently and she was terrified.

She put on a white tub top before pairing it with some light whitewashed ripped jeans, she put on her high top blue white and black dunks.

"We're doing this." She gave herself a peptalk mentally as she walked outside to her friends car.

"Oh shit friend." Dallis hyped as soon as she had got in.

"You look good too," she complimented taking on how good the red looked against her darker skin complexion.

"Bitch when you left, ya man was sad without you boo."

"How so?" She questioned, as her eyebrows drew in.

"Girl nigga face been screwed up the whole week, I kid you the fuck not."

Siah was excited to see Elias tonight but her nerves were also through the roof.

Her thoughts wondered off to what it would actually feel like to be with Elias, so far besides Dallis he was the only one who had welcomed her back home properly.

————————

She tapped her shoes together as she waited patiently outside Elias house. She huffed a piece of her hair out of her face before pulling out her phone and reading over his last message