𝐕.-𝟏𝟓

Siah hadn't spoken to Elias in what felt like months when it'd really been days, had he lied about liking her, she questioned, he'd seemed genuine at least is what she thought

"Have you talked to Elias?" Siah asks as she sits downstairs next Nazan as he picked at his untouched food.

"Naw, why?" He questioned suspicion lacing his voice, he didn't understand her sudden interest in Elias and definitely wanted to know why all.
of a sudden she'd even want to pay Elias's attention of all people

"Ever heard of minding your business." She remarked back, eyebrow raised.

He needed to mind his business, anything she does isn't his business.

She walks out the front door, knowing he'd lock it, she didn't have time for Nazan's curiosity about her business with his friend.

She'd finally made it to school, the 20-minute walk had done her justice, most didn't like being alone with their thoughts but Siah needed to be alone so she could think out any and every detail.

Walking into school she couldn't help but feel the sadness lingering in the air, part of her didn't know why but the other part her was antsy and she didn't know for what.

"Yes, said homegirl bones snapped like dead ass on some stranger things type shit." This one girl said shaking her head, fear and confusion in her eyes.

That shit couldn't have possibly worked, she thought but her thoughts halted when she saw the tears running down Niyana's face as Elias comforted her by the lockers.

Niyana just couldn't stop the tears from running down her face at the thought of one of her closest friends in the hospital, it happened so suddenly she didn't even understand what was happening and neither did Nalia when she felt her bones break.

"She gon' be ight." Elias consoled his cousin as she wept into his arms, his last conversation with Nalia coming to his mind. He wasn't gon' think too much about it because, she was on bullshit yesterday and just because she was injured now, he wasn't kissing ass for no one.

-------

All day you could sense the tension within the school, the school's sweetheart Nalia Davis was severely injured, and Siah couldn't be more annoyed at the girl's title.

"School's sweetheart my ass." she muttered viciously, every time she thought about their encounter, she got 38 hot all over again at the girl trying to disrespect her and thought she was going to let it slide.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, she's pulled from her thoughts as she turns around seeing the person, she least expected.

Niyana stared at Siah with a tear-stained face, glaring at her with disgust in her eyes, "I know you had something to do with Nalia getting injured." she sneered as her lip pulled up as if to look at her in disgust.