𝐕.-𝟏𝟐

The mall on a Saturday was busy, not to mention the array of high school students walking around look for outfits for the twins birthday party

"How does this look?" Dallis asks as she walks out the changing room in a yellow tube too dress.

Looking up from her phone trying not to seem uninterested, "It looks good." She replied, not only were her parents forcing her to attend her brothers party but Niyana was also going to be in attendance.

All Siah knew was if she saw Melanie again she was gon' beat her like she stole some.

The only person she was looking forward to seeing at the party was Elias.

"Girl what you gon' wear to the party?" Dallis asked noticing the far away look on her best friend face.

"Sum sweats and a tee." She replies with a shrug, she was being forced so why should she go out of her way tryna look cute for this party.

Dallis almost broke her neck turning looking at her friend with wide eyes, "Girl ya man gon' be there you better dress so fine he can't keep his eyes off of you."

"First, he's not my man second, I don't need to look cute for no nigga and third he's not MY man." She says with an exasperated sigh.

Rolling her eyes slightly, Dallis hummed out with a tone that seemed like she didn't believe her.

Dallis didn't understand why Siah was so hellbent on denying any attraction too Elias, like you know you like that boy and he ain't been none but a gentleman to her.

"Why we on the topic of me and Elias let's get on you miss ma'am, you got a lil boo?" She asked with a giddy tone in her voice.

"Uht uht don't do that friend, you was being a lil to secretive about Mr. Elias." She said playfully.

"But if you really want to know what's tea, me and Eli lil friend Arrion got a lil sum going on, I call myself playing hard to get."

Dallis didn't see herself going for a basketball player at all, but you know what they say never judge a book by it's cover.

"She got her a lil basketball boo."

"Girl you fucking crazy." Dallis said with a laugh.

—————-

Siah rubbed her arms subconsciously as she looked at herself in the mirror, she had her butterfly locs sat in a side part with her edges curled perfectly.

"Friend when you gon' lemme see that natural hair cause I know you got that good good." Dallis says outta nowhere as she picks out her hair into a gorgeous fro.

"All hair is good hair, Dal." She said answering her, she hated when people said she had some good hair and she was black, like you can have good hair and be black you just have to properly take care of it and in her opinion she wishes her hair would do like a fro.