𝐕.-𝟐𝟎

"Hello welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you today?"

"Yea can I get a venti caramel ribbon crunch with 3 scoops of vanilla bean, extra caramel drizzle, three pumps of cinnamon dolce and cinnamon powder on top."

"And also, can I have a venti mango dragon fruit refresher with coconut milk instead of water, extra berries and sweet cream cold foam."

They pulled forward after the orders were placed. Elias ran his eyes over the interior of his car that his parents got him  for his birthday, hoping it'd convince him to let go of his dream of playing basketball.

"Muni, what you tryna do after this?" He asked as the woman passed him the drinks.

she mugged him as he drunk the drink, he looked at her after taking a sip from his drink, " What?" he said confused at the disgusted look on her face.

"It's good try it." as he shoved the drink in her face. she blankly stared at the drink before deciding to take a sip.

"Okay I ain't gone lie, it's mid." she said with a shrug.

"Gone drink your drink, ass gone be stuck on the toilet later."

"Imma be stuck on that bitch happily because this shit right here gone hit every time."

Siah didn't care what something did to her stomach she was going to drink it regardless because she enjoyed it.

Elias shook his head at her as they pulled into his driveway, he huffed when he saw his parents' car in the driveway knowing they'd be asking him all types of questions.

"What happened to Jayla?"

"Who's this?"

"Ain't this the lil girl who fought your cousin?"

"How does Niyana feel about this?"

He didn't care how Niyana felt about their relationship, she didn't ask him how he felt when her and Nazan had first gotten together.

Siah ran her eyes over the exterior of his home, she' d only seen what his house looked like at night, but it looked better in the morning.

Elias unlocked the door before walking into the house the smell of his mother's sweet potato pie wafted through the air as he made his way to his room dragging Siah along when he saw his parents weren't in sight.

Siah plopped onto his bed before she slipped out of her shoes, "Aye get up off my bed with them outside clothes." he said with a mug.

Elias hated when the smell of outside was on his bed all he wanted to smell was the laundry detergent he'd used on there not the smell of outside.

Siah rolled her eyes as she got off the bed noticing his stare, he threw basketball shorts, a shit and a pair of socks at her, "Here go take a shower." he said as he pointed to his bathroom. He left out to go take a quick shower in the guest bedroom.