Chapter 1: The new Avenger

A/N: At first this my first story of Natasha x female reader. If there are any grammar mistakes etc. I apologize for that. This story may contain abuse, swearing and also smut. If you don't like any of these or wlw then you should not read it.
For those who read my chapters,
I hope you all enjoy it.

---Y/n Pov---

"Thanks Tony, I really appreciate it but I am not sure if I really fit in here" I said with a concerned voice.

He looked up from my thick file.

"Don't worry about it y/n, you had a tough past and besides you being a Hybrid it's better you stay here and I have faith in you" he said with a smile putting the file aside.

"I just don't want to get anyone in danger because of me well being a Hybrid and about the rest you know" I claimed.

"Hey we got this okey, I already know your powers and what you are and if you need help, I am there for you and I know it won't be easy to control your hunger around us but if you need anything let me know okey" he answers while patting my shoulder.

"Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you tell them what I am?" I asked while playing nervously with the ring on my finger.

"No not yet, I will tell them later but don't worry about it now," he told with a soothing tone and stands up.

"Now come on, let me introduce you to the team"
he said with a grin and puts his arm around my shoulder, he slightly flinched by the touch of my could shoulder.

"Sorry" I mumbled

"don't apologize it's fine, we will get used to it" he shrugged it off.

We both were on our way to the common room of the Stark Tower.

I ran through my hair with my hand in nervousness before I entered the common room, I could already smell some intense scentes, which drove me crazy. Tony could see how my body began to tense.

"Take a deep breath and be calm, it will be fine" he strokes my shoulder in comfort. Before he opens the door, I took a deep breath and entered with Tony the common room.

"Okey everybody listen up. I want you to introduce our new Avenger y/n Mikaelson her real lastname was Michailow but she only wants to be called Mikaelson, she was born and raised in Russia, but also has lived in Brooklyn and New Orleans before" he announced while clapping his hands together to catch their attention.

Everyone in the room came quickly in front of me and when they saw me, I could see that all of their jaws dropped.

"Holy shit" someone said out of breath.

"Language" warned a tall man with blonde hair.

I looked up and a tall man with middle-long black hair approached me and was staring me up and down.

"Tony there is no way that she is the new Avenger, unbelievable" he said smiling at me.

"I am Loki, God of Mischief" he told me and gave him my hand to shake but instead, he gave a kiss on it and didn't mind at all that my hand was cold.

"It's a honor to meet you, did anyone tell you how gorgeous you are, pretty Lady", he added grinning.

"The honor is also by my side aswell Loki and thanks for the compliment tho" I said smiling and could smell his scent. He had a strong bitter but sweet fragrance.
Also his pulse were beating a kind of
beating fast, which didn't make it easier for me.