Chapter 16: the match maker

[ Friday 2 p.m ]

--- Y/n Pov ---

I was leaning back on my sleek black Mercedes waiting to pick up Peter from school.
Although it was December the sun was beaming mildly through the sharp icy weather.

I was going through my phone messaging some of the team here and there while people were crossing my way, drawing their attention to me, some of them muttering how pretty I was and so on, if they would know that I had a super hearing.
I grinned at this thought.

Then a few students were already walking out of the school, when Peter came out followed by his two only friends, an instant smile made on lips and waved at me which I replied with a wave back.

As he reached towards me, he began to hug me tightly.

"How was school lil spider?"

"Very tiring but I'm glad you're here", he grinned in the hug.

"So this is y/n you have been talking about? Oh my god wait, you're the y/n Mikaelson, the new female Avengers it's an honor to meet you Miss", the boy behind him stated who I knew it was Ned.

"Can I have an autograph please?", he asked me putting out a sharpie and handing it to me.

"Me too!", the curly head girl agreed named MJ who was Peter's secret crush.

"Guys give her a quick breath", Peter complained slightly.

Therefore I chuckled.
"It's fine and you both can just call me y/n, no need to be formal", when I signed there stuff they wanted me to.

"Alright you guys hungry? How about Pizza? Come on!", I said to them while I stepped in my car ready to drive.

"Thank you for the pizza sis", Peter said while I accompanied him safely to this aunt's house.

I gave him a quick smile. "You're welcome glad you all enjoyed it".
"And by the way you have good chances with MJ, you should definitely talk to her and ask her out", I added and gave him a playful nudge.

His eyes lightened up and grinned.
"Will do as you say", the boy smiled sheepishly.

Then the door being opened could be heard revealing the boy's aunt.
"Hi May", I greeted the woman with a smile.

"Y/n it's good to see you again!", pulling me into a tight hug.
"You look really good", May added.

"Thanks likewise", I complimented her back.

Peter's gaze flickered between us two.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Unfortunately no but next time", I assured her.
She then gestured me to wait a bit and disappeared in the house.

However Peter just stood there smiling awkwardly.

"What's wrong?", I asked him.

"Uhm nothing", he scratched the back of his neck. It was shortly followed by the woman's presence.

"Since you can't stay for dinner, I packed you it, there are Tacos hope you like them", the brunette smiled kindly.

"Thank you very much, well then see you both next time", I said wavig them a goodbye after Peter hugged me tightly and made my way to my car.

Meanwhile Peter already started to complain when they both got inside of the house.

"Aunt May you can't get flirty with her", he said with a pleading tone.