Chapter 10: According to the plan

---Y/n Pov---

"Hey", she said in a raspy voice.

"Hey", I replied back not knowing what to say except standing there in a tensed position.

"Can I come in or are you busy right now?", she asked me in a calm voice.

"No of course not, come in", gesturing her to come in.

Her scent was filling the whole room leaving a warm sweet breeze in the air.
She was studying my whole room and stood infront of the book shelf which I asked Tony if that would be alright to renovate it in my room next to the tv.
He told me I could do whatever I wanted to do with my room aslong I was comfortable with it.
Her delicate fingers were trailing over the books until she stopped with her index finger on a book.
She clicked with her tongue.

"May I?", she asked me for permission while her eyes locked with mine.

I casually shrugged my shoulders.
"Sure, go on no pressure", I assured her leaning with my back against the wall of the room.
She picked the book of the shelf to study it closer and when she saw the cover a half smile carved her face.

"The songs of Achilles", she read out.
She flicked through the book and turned her gaze at me.
"Do you mind if I borrow the book?", she asked me sweetly.

"Of course not go for it".

A little smile appeared on her face while her gaze lingered around my room like she was searching for something special and her eyes stopped on my desk a bit to long for my liking.
I cleared my throat to get her attention and immediately she snapped her gaze at me.

"So how come that famous Black Widow is visiting me tonight?", I asked curiously.

She sneaked around and made her way to my bed, taking a seat and crossed her legs, trailing her fingers on the light fabric of the silk sheets.
"You have a beautiful room", she started.

Was she changing the subject or just trying to distract me?

"Thanks but that doesn't explain my question", I stated.

She raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow and her green eyes were looking deeply through me.
"I just wanted to make sure that our run is still safe tomorrow", she said in a questioning tone under her voice.

"Why wouldn't it be?"

She sighed, her gaze lingering around my desk for a couple of seconds before she stood up and was standing right in front of me.
Her body heat brushing against my body, her sweet scent lingering around making me feel euphoric.

Her eye colour turning a darker shade before answering.

"Just in case if you have something more important to do tomorrow", her eyes studying my face for an answer.

"Of course not", I answered.

"But you would tell me if that would be the case, right?", she asked me taking my hand in a light grip.

Her touch sending electricies down my spine.

"Of course I would", assuring her with a calm voice.

Her eyes softened and she gave me her signature half smile which made my heart flutter a bit.
"Alright, then see you tomorrow and have a good night". She stroked lightly with her thumb over my knuckles.
She gave me a last look before she made her way out of my room with the book.
I breathed out the air that I didn't know that I was holding the whole time.
I made my way to the desk took the file out and put in the save before I went straight to bed. My mind kept wandering about the earlier event that happened when she stroked my hand until I fell asleep.