FIFTEEN

“Juvia wants to be back to the guild so she can have her moment with Gray Sama” Juvia sulked walking with Gray Cana and Gajeel.

“Shut it you annoying brat” Gajeel grumbled sighing. They got the key they were supposed to after much fight with a dangerous looking spider Gajeel was the first to get the key.

But it doesn’t seem to want to be off him and he’s been snappy and grumpy ever since under influence of its dark aura. Or maybe it’s just Gajeel being Gajeel.

“Come on guys we should come across Natsu and the others. Levy called and said they also got hold of their key and are heading back so we should come across them in this town.” Cana sighed going for the bottle at her side.

Shrieking she tilted upside down seeing nothing but a drop come out.

“What about the other team?” Gray asked ignoring her shriek.

“Who cares I ran out of booze” Cana groaned throwing the bottle into an ally. Instead of hearing a smash however they heard a growl.

Everyone froze at their spot. “What was that?” Gray asked slowly before something big and fast jumped from the shadows clashing into Gajeel.

“Son of a-Ahh” He yelled out in pain as whatever it was ripped they key from his hands which felt like it was ripping his skin piece by piece.

“What the hell is that” Cana shouted throwing her cards at a black and red blur that to her to her growing fear dodged all attempt of attack from every one of them.

Juvia gasped in fear as red eyes and sharp teeth met her by inches before the figure disappeared.

“Was that a wolf?” Cana asked stunned as she fell to the ground.

“A wolf, it looked just like the one Lucy told us about, it’s one of the people who kidnapped her.” Gray breathed a shaky breath. ‘He was powerful too.’

“And he just took the damn key” Gajeel groaned from the ground cuddling his hand that was scarred where the key was attacked to.

“Damn it” Gray punched a wall. “We just got the key too” Gray retreated his fist before blinking several time.

“We just got the key and that thing came out of nowhere and took it” He said slowly while everyone else eyes widened and Gajeel cursed.

“Their picking us and taking us out one by one, we need to warn Nastu and the others.”

‘How do they know we have the keys? Did they expect Lucy and our action or was it just a plot? Lucy has been acting really weird….’

‘If it was the others are in danger.’

-------------

“Ah man I’m so sleepy.” Nastu yawned as they walked down the street.

“No surprise there its midnight after all” Lisanna giggled watching him mope. Lucy just glanced at the two before quickly averting her gaze feeling Erza’s gaze.

‘That girl will not give’ Lucy winced as she felt the key heating in her pouch. ‘Along with that damn key that just asks for attention.’

“Hey didn’t Levy say that we might meet up with Gray and the others here?” Lucy turned towards Erza who nodded in confirmation. ‘Which means they have their key.’

“Hey look is that who I think it is” Lisanna pointed ahead and sure enough Juvia, Gray, Cana and Gajeel were heading towards them. “Nina!” Lucy called out waving out to them.

“Look its Lucy and the others” Cana spoke surprised at the irony.

“Yeaah” Gray squint his eyes staring at the shadows behind them.