FOUR

"Well were here or what's supposed to be here" Erza mumbled looking from the sheet in her hand to the opening in front of them where the village was said to be.

Thanks to Rufus’s help he was able to extract the memories of everyone and anyone who ever laid eyes on the flyer. At first it was hard since no one really seemed to remember but with master's help he was able to break the charm cast on them and their memories.

So here they are where this so called Dark Glade village was supposed to be except there was nothing there but a grand clearing a dark forest nearby.

"I sense faint dark magic here" Erza muttered before opening her eyes once again.

"Does that clearing look village sized to you?" Gray asked tilting his head staring at the clearing in a calculating gaze.

"Are you saying someone created a whole village then just got rid of it?" Natsu frowned turning towards Gray with a disbelieving look.

"It should explain why I feel faint magic here" Elsa spoke making sure to leave out it was dark magic. It just doesn't make sense but where have I felt similar magic before?

"It could be possible if they didn't want anyone being suspicious Lucy in this case" A silent Wendy spoke. She came along with team Natsu to heal Lucy when they found her if she was injured, Wendy couldn't bare say dead. Lucy couldn't be dead.

"Well the mission was to exterminate a demon which I could imagine being….." Erza looked up from the copy of the flyer Rufus conjured up and at towards the forest.

"In there" Gray finished for her.

"What are you all waiting for lets go" Natsu urged them before he ran towards the forest.

We’re coming Lucy.

------------------

Zeref watched the girl as she stared at her now useless keys.

He scowled as he saw her aura. It hasn’t really changed a bit, he was still balanced between the dark and pure.

He was hoping she would drive herself to madness and darkness if he isolated her leaving only her and her thoughts.

He sighed and turned towards Daemon to see him scowling at the blonde’s direction. He never really understood the instant hate he had for her.

"Why are you still keeping her here anyway, she's obviously not going to meet our expectations any time soon and time is something we don't have." He huffed while Zeref rolled his eyes his childish ways.

"Don't worry about that I'm sure she will, she just needs a little push" He smirked turning towards the blond who sighed before laying back on the bed.

"You know what to do Daemon" Zeref spoke while Daemon huffed before he changed into his wolf form.