SEVEN

Charla's eyes closed as she relieved her vision.

An old mansion cloaked in darkness before it swiftly disappeared and a familiar blond flying in the air in a flash of gold and silver before she was consumed by a black hole, a familiar white haired mage in blood and tears and a dark key that gave her chills.

"You’re sure that’s where the dark guild resides" Erza asked the mayor to make sure.

"Yes young ones, one of the villagers witnessed them go in with one of their victims" The mayor spoke. "Good luck to you all" He waved at the fairy tail members as they disappeared in the distance.

"So what’s the plan?" Lisanna asked as they walked towards their Inn.

"Well we could look at the blueprint of the old mansion that the mayor gave us and maybe figure out where the prisoners are." Erza spoke waving the map that was soon on fire.

"What the-" Erza dropped the paper shocked before jumping out of the way as a ball of fire came towards them.

"Who's there" Gray demanded.

"Fairy tail" They heard a man whisper before a couple of people came to view. 3 girls and 5 guys.

"Who the hell are you?!" Natsu demanded.

Erza watched them carefully and she could have sworn they all glance all only glared at Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Lisanna, happy's and her guild sign on her armor yet not Charla.

Her guild mark isn't visible. Erza frowned in confusion. 'Their targeting us because of our guild marks?'

Erza's eyes widened recalling the man's words 'Before it was taken over by three mysterious figures and you're guild members were forced or hypnotize to do their bidding, one of them kidnapping wizards before terrorizing this village.'

"Their hypnotized" Erza called out calling fourth a sword. "And someone sent them after us" As if cued they all charged startling the fairy tail members as they readied themselves.

"Knock them out, we'll think of what to do with them later" Erza ordered.

--------------30 minutes later

"Well that’s all of them" Gray finished tying the last of the dark guild members.

Erza sighed looking down at the burned blue print.

"Looks like we’re going to have to wing it" Lisanna chuckled. 'With Natsu here it would’ve happened nonetheless'

-------------------2 days later

Lucy watched as the guild members made their way into the forest leading up to the mansion.

Quickly teleporting she disappeared before they could pick up on her scent and presence.