EIGHT

Team Natsu cautiously approached the mansion.

Gray winced a little touching his sides as he bumped into something "Stupid hypnotized guild members." He muttered.

Team Natsu has been getting attacked for the past days but it seemed that the attack today in the forest was much more desperate.

But they made it to their destination and sensed faint dark magic from it making them cautious.

"So what’s the plan" Wendy whispered as they neared the front door. Their question was answered when Natsu kicked the door off its hinges.

Erza face palmed while Gray groaned. "More of them" They stared at the remaining dark guild members in front of them.

"At least there aren't that much" Lisanna tried to lift the mood.

"I guess let’s get this over with and find the prisoners" Erza summoned two blade before charging at the remaining guild members along with team Natsu.

Nastu being the reckless one threw flamed fists left to right before blowing his dragon breath however in an old mansion that was going too far.

A piece of the roof feel on some of the guild members as Nastu shouted "Come at me bastards."

He sweat dropped seeing them all under the rumble. "Well that’s disappointing"

"Wow you know such a big word." Gray snickered wincing at his hurting side.

"Oh shut up cold feet" Nastu waved him off not even in the mood to come up with a good insult.

‘I feel something strange.’ Nastu sniffed the air smelling a faint Vanilla and something else but that was all he needed before he took off towards the scent.

"Natsu!" Everyone called out to him before dashing to follow him. Gray clutched his side in pain catching Wendy's attention.

"You guys go on ahead" She called out to the others hearing okays.

"Here I'll heal that for you" Wendy placed her hands on Gray’s side before beginning to heal him.

Natsu hurried towards the smell feeling a dark presence.

"Natsu wait!" Lisanna shouted and the presence he felt instantly disappeared.

Cursing Natsu stopped before the team caught up. "Where are Wendy and Gray?" He asked confused.

"They'll be catching up but for now we need to continue on." Erza spoke before Nastu began towards where he felt the dark presence before he heard a noise or noises.

"Natsu?" Lisanna called out to him confused as he abruptly changed his direction going towards a nearby door.