THREE

3 DAYS LATER

"Ohayo mina" Natsu shouted as he entered the guilt.

"Keep it down Natsu" Elsa scolded. "Were back everyone" She turned towards the guilt members to meet their solemn expressions.

 "The job took a little longer since those rodents kept multiplying" Gray mumbled and looked up to find the solemn expression of his guilt mates "What’s wrong?"

"It’s Lucy" Mira spoke.

Team Natsu's eyes widened thinking the worst, especially from the last episode. "Is she alright she didn't quit the guild did she?" Nastu as frantically, he couldn't imagine Lucy wanting to leave fairytail, it was her home.

"Worst" Mira shook her head before tears came to her eyes. "She's gone missing" Mira's bottom lips trembled. 'And it’s probably all my fault.'

"How? When?!" Nastu fired questions.

"3 days ago, she went out on a job and never returned" a voice spoke and Mira stepped out of the way to reveal the master and Yukino.

"Maybe she was just delayed?" Gray stated in a hopeful voice while master sadly shook his head no.

"How do we know she's missing, I mean she could just be taking longer than expected" Erza spoke.

 "Maybe but were sure she's missing and not just by chance." The master spoke gravely.

"What do you mean?" Natsu asked.

"There’s been a mysterious job appearing throughout guilds and it’s been charmed and it only seems to attract celestial wizards. Some managed to snap out of it some with their guild mate’s help but still it was strange. I came here to warn Lucy but it looks like I was too late" Yukino shook her head sadly.

"She wasn't strong enough to resist it" Master sighed as missing team Natsu flinch as he said that.

The only reason Lucy would ever go on a job that day would be because of them in the first place. Anyone could tell she wanted to prove a point.

"It was from a village to exterminate a demon but I checked that village doesn't even exist" Levy spoke on edge.

"This was a set up? Why celestial wizards thought?" Erza asked racking her brain for answer.

"We don't know” Master sighed.

"Why were you not with the child in the first place?" Master turned towards team Natsu and Lisanna to see them all pale.

Master narrowed his eyes in suspicion as he saw the guilt members fidgeting.

"What did you brats do?" Master asked suspiciously making everyone shrink back.

"We kind of ignored her for months when Lisanna came back-" Levy started.