TWENTY THREE

"It's dangerous" Levy warned staring at the book containing information in front of her.

'Yeah but we have to try.' Erza's voice came through. Levy hesitated removing her eyes from the book to master who nodded encouragingly.

Levy sighed. "Alright then. In order to imprison Acnologia you have to make a prison." On the other line the others were confused.

'I don't understand?'

"To trap Acnologia we have to make a prison out of magic in order for it to hold him." Levy stared at the book in front of her.

'How do we do that?' Nastu spoke a tinge of panic to it.

Lucy was looking paler and even deader while Acnologia watched hunger clear in his eyes. "Dragon slayer magic, it has the property to create and solidify, it's also the only magic that can defeat dragons the prison won't let easily. To trap Acnologia all of you have to combine your powers to make the prison."

'In other words a convergence? What are we waiting for?!' Levy's voice flinched at Gajeel's voice trying not to let doubt overcome her. 'They can do it I know they can.'

"Guys" Levy whispered. "If the four of you are not in sync or are interrupted, you can die."

Silence overcame them as Nastu, Wendy, Gajeel and Laxus glanced between themselves all coming to an agreement.

"We'll- ah- do it." Nastu picked himself up ignoring his bodies protest. "Anything for Lucy-san." Wendy followed along with Laxus and Gajeel.

"We'll make sure to distract acnologia." Zeref spoke out forming from shadows.

Nastu went to speak but Yukino shook her head making him close his mouth and narrow his eyes on him. "Fine.

'Levy how do we do this?' Nastu asked while the others went to action.

"Let's go everyone." Erza summoned the last of her magic as Gray sent set an attack to get Acnologia's attention.

He growled as his eyes snapped towards the battered group before a dark laugh bellowed for him. "Is your life really not valuable?" He flashed a smirk his sharp teeth glinting. "Haven't you have enough?"

"Oh we had enough." Elfman grunted. "But it doesn't mean we give up." Mira smiled a determined look on her face.

"Fairytail and Sabertooth of course." Erza gave Yukino a smile. "Never give up."

Acnologia laughed a chilling voice. "So be it. I'm going to enjoy making this cave your graves. Dark dragon's roar."

Everyone scattered away from his attack.

"You are the most pathetic, falling foe a girl that was supposed to be our asset to finally freeing me and taking over the magic world." Acnologia snarled sending an attack Zeref blocked with his own.

"I don't know why I ever got involved with you in the first place. You only cause more misery in my life along with millions of others." Zeref narrowed his eyes at him sending out a shadow blast.

Acnologia simply laughed. "Simple, who else would you have accompany you throughout those centuries."

Nastu and the other dragon slayers got together holding each other's hands as they concentrated. Others distracted Acnologia while Yukino went for Lucy only to find Lisanna who was up.

"Yukino" Lisanna looked up when she approached. "She's burning up, I don't know what's happening to her."

"Acnologia's powers are trapped inside her, but I don't know what's happening to her. But whatever it is Acnologia is willing to wait before consuming her soul." Lisanna gaped at her.

"Consume her soul!" Yukino came to the realization she wasn't there to witness or hear what happened.

"Lucy broke Acnologia free but in order to get his full powers back he has to consume her soul that contains the twelve dark spirits powers, since he hasn't consumed her soul yet the powers inside her are doing something to her." Lisanna nodded trying to process all this information.

"Is there anything we can do to help her?" Yukino sighed staring down at Lucy helplessly. "Not that I know of, but we have to defeat Acnologia, or at least imprison him again." Yukino looked towards the four dragon slayers concentrating while Lisanna followed her gaze.

"This better work, if I die it better be for nothing." Gray panted groaning as an attack came towards him.

"Water Nabula." Juvia shielded him shooting her own attack at the oncoming one only to be both thrown back. "Juvia agrees with Gray-sama, Juvia is exhausted." Juvia sighed leaning on Gray's chest from the position they crashed in.

"If Juvia is with Gray-Sama, Juvia will die happy." She sighed in content a blush filling her cheeks as well as Gray's. Gray cleared his throat gently pushing her off him before getting up despite his bodies protest. "We should get back to distracting Acnologia, the others are almost ready." Gray glance towards nastu and the other's feeling their uniting powers beginning to pulse their magic aura's combining and increasing.

"Almost there." Nastu panted sweat dripping down his chest as he tried to get use of the foreign feeling of his powers along with the others, most of all fighting exhaustion.

Acnologia froze mid attack his head snapping towards the four. He lifted his head carefully and sniffed before growling. "No!" He changed the course of his attack.

"NO!" Erza sprang forward and used her last remaining magic to summon her shield armor. She gasped as the attack collided with her shield before she was thrown back.

"Erza!" Mira gasped at her battered form. "We don't have time, we have to keep Acnologia away from them so they can finish preparing for the convergence." Gray rushed out as Acnologia sent out another attack towards them that was blocked by another guild member sending them out of commission.

"Fairy pests." Acnologia growled. "Doesn't matter you'll be all be extinct eventually."

Yukino watched with tears in her eyes as each attack sent another fairytail member out of commission to keep it from reaching the others. 'I need to do something.' Yukino tried to summon one of her keys but felt her magic dwindle with no spirit in sight.

"What? That can't be right?!" She tried again and again but felt weaker. "Oh my gosh, Yukino look! Lucy's getting better!" Lisanna called out making her attention snap towards Lucy who was indeed better.

She was no longer pale, she stopped sweating and was convulsing weakly. Yukino looked down at her key back at her before trying to summon another spirit. She became weaker while Lucy gained even more color and stopped conversing all together.

"She's feeding on my magic." Yukino realized while Lisanna stared at her in astonishment. "How?"

"Think about it, her original magic was celestial magic and Acnologia's powers inside her is doing something to it, her condition must be because both powers are fighting against each other."

"And you giving your magic to her helps strengthen her celestial magic wiping out the dark." Lisanna felt a smile light her face. "We can save her and make sure Acnologia doesn't get back in full power.

Nastu's eyes snapped open along with the other dragon slayers power rolling off of them in waves.

"We're ready."

Acnologia roared as the last fairytail member fell unconscious before launching at the four darkness seeping from his mouth as he prepares the final attack.

"Dark inferno roar."

"Slayer's convergence!"

————————

The Final showdown has come forth.

Will the next chapter will be the last?

Find out soon

Till then

Peace outStart writing your story...