SIX

Nastu and the others studied the town on their way to the one who posted the job.

The streets were barely filled with people, stores were closed and people were cowering within their homes. This is worse than they thought.

They stopped at a mansion a maid greeting them before they were all taken to greet and speak with the mayor of this village for more information.

"Please right this way" The woman guided them.

Nearby a cloaked figure watched them waiting for the right time to make itself known.

Erza's eyes narrowed as she felt a presence as they stepped out the house and started towards the direction where the dark guild's base was said to be.

Erza guided the group into an alley much to their confusing before she summoned a sword and pointed it at the shadows. The cloaked figure inhaled swiftly eyeing the blade near his throat.

"Erza what are you-" Lisanna began to asked as she saw Erza point her blade at the wall but was cut off by her command.

"Come out, I know you're there." Natsu looked around in confusion and used his nose growling as he smelled an unfamiliar presence right where Erza was pointing her blade.

"Alright alright you got me" A man's voice came as Natsu lit a fist ready to pummel whoever it was.

They all watched tensed as a cloaked figure came from the shadows. "I'm only here to talk" He spoke letting he revealed his face.

They all stared at the man cautiously, he doesn't look anything good, in fact the opposite from his bulk figure and the giant scar running through his left eyes. The helpless and pleading look in his eyes through them off however.

"Please I need your help"

------------

Lucy chuckled looking into the lachrymal.

As long as I make sure he listens to Zeref and make sure they don’t find out more than they need to.

Sighing Lucy unconsciously withdrew the key tied around her neck hidden in her breast and held on to it.

"I won't fail you Zeref" She whispered before looking back into the lacrima her gaze lingering on Natsu's shoulder where his guild mark was.

"As long as I get to have my revenge" She glared at it making the lacrima crack.

-----------

Nastu shivered a little feeling as though he was being watched.

"So let me get this straight, you are or used to be a guild master. A dark guild" Erza gave him a pointed look at that while he just nodded.