NINE

The guilt was deathly silent their thoughts solely on the mage that was lying in their infirmary.

The guild was shocked and happy at the news that Lucy was finally found but not the condition she was found in.

She was bruised along with her keys that she held tightly in her hands that seemed to have lost their shine. Her whip and Leo's key were taken out of the vault and put next to her awaiting for her to wake.

Team Natsu crowded the room as they along with the guild anxiously waited for her to wake up.

Natsu impatient tightened his grip on her hand willing her to wake up when a glow startled all of them before a figure appeared.

"Loke!" Everyone called out in surprise. Loke glanced around the room before his gaze landed on Lucy. "Lucy" He called out instantly beside her.

Staring at her form he put his index finger on her forehead before closing his eyes. The silence was deafening as a light imitated on her forehead before her eyes snapped open.

"Loke?" Lucy blinked in confusion before looking around the room. "Mina?"

"Lucy" Everyone charged at her giving her a bone crushing hug.

"Can't- breath" She managed to breathe out before everyone moved back. Catching her breath Lucy looked around in confusion. "What's going on?"

"You mean you don't remember" Everyone stared at her in shock.

"No" She looked down at herself "Why am I wearing this outfit?" She asked confused. "And why am I here last I remember I was on that job to......" She looked confused. "I can't remember that either."

Team Natsu looked at each other skeptically. "Do you remember what happened before you went on that job?" Erza asked cautiously.

Lucy tilted her head in confusion shaking her head no. "Am I supposed to remember something important?" Everyone looked at each other in panic before Lisanna spoke up.

"No, nothing important" She said quietly before Lucy's gaze snapped towards her.

"Lisanna right?" She asked making her nod unsure.

"It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard such good things. We haven't met yet since I thought I would let you catch up with everyone" Lucy smiled her hand out showing no hint of malice or anything that indicates of her remembering the past months when Lisanna returned.

"Luce" Nastu called out quietly.

"She's been back a couple of months" Lucy dropped her hand in shock. "Huh?"

"Lucy she's been back for a few months before you disappeared for 3 years" Everyone watched her reaction as her face twisted to horror.

"How is that possible" She whispered. "I don't remember anything" She whispered clutching her head in pain. Natsu leapt into action taking her into his arms.

"I can't remember" Tears streamed down her face.

"Please Lucy calm down" Nastu rocked her in his arms.

"Move out the way" Master made his way towards Lucy before placing his hand on her head making her instantly fall asleep as his hand glowed.

He sighed in relief before moving back. "Is she alright master" Wendy asked staring at Lucy with worry.

"Yes at least I hope so. I sensed dark magic coming from her and rushed up here." He said thoughtfully.

"That could explain why she doesn't remember anything." Erza said in realization.

Master turned towards her confused. "She doesn't remember anything?" Erza shook her head no while master thought about it.

He didn't have to think long before a dark glow imitated from Lucy as she began to thrash around and Loke instantly disappeared.

"Hold her down" Master ordered making way towards her.

Natsu pinned her hands while Gray pinned her legs and Erza kept her from rising from the bed. Lucy let out an ear piercing scream making everyone wince and the guild members downstairs panicky in confusion.

"Where is that glow coming from?!" Charla demanded afraid of the answer sensing the dark aura. Master searched Lucy before feeling something on her waist pulling his hand back as it burned him. Master tried again resisting the pain as he ripped it off and threw it across the room.

Everyone watched as the object flew across the room and Lucy stopped her thrashing before it hit the wall and stopped glowing before it hit the ground.

"Is that..." Lisanna trailed off as Charla paled.

"That’s the key from flyer" Happy pointed out.

"And it's the source of all the dark magic I've been sensing" Master spoke cautiously approaching it.

"Why was it on Lucy?" Nastu asked confused.

------------------

Hey hey

Happy update yay

Hope you guys enjoyed it

Check out my new book Stars Cross-New Earth

Till then

Peace out