Your Typical Date

Bucky:
You're comfortable around each other, so much so that anything is game; from mindlessly watching TV to theme parks to pinochle. As long as you're doing it together you can find a way to make it fun.

Sam:
You have a standing date to watch grey's anatomy every Thursday. Your little tradition includes sampling every takeaway option in the city and talking shit about everything- from the show to work to how you got a paper cut and it ruined you're day.

Zemo:
You would think that Zemo would want to be fancy and go out to expensive dinners and opera's, but you guys actually prefer to cook together- trying new recipes and old favourites, making a mess and eating at the kitchen counter.

Torres:
Y'all are the epitome of adorable- I mean it's a lot, you guys build pillow forts and dance around the living room in your pyjamas. You bake cupcakes and have food fights- but you're favourite part is watching TV (a lot of cartoons) and falling asleep with his head in your lap.

Karli:
Since you guys don't have much- time or money- you cherish the small moments, picnics in the park are you're favourite. You listen to music and eat sandwiches and fruit- laughing and enjoying being together.

Sarah:
On the rare occasions you can get a few hours alone together you sit on the dock with some drinks and a radio. You talk about anything and everything- but most of the time you're date nights include pizza and board games with her boys, who adore you by the way.