How You Sleep

Bucky
He's terrified of hurting the people he loves so he's very careful, this means you usually have to be the one to take initiative and be the big spoon- or jet pack. You hold his hand and play with the hair at the back of his neck, leaving a kiss there before drifting off.

Sam
Sams a strong guy- so you don't feel bad about potentially crushing him under your weight when you lie on top of him, his gentle breathing rocking you to sleep. He doesn't mind either, your weight a constant reminder he's safe and loved.

Zemo
Helmut has lost too many people to leave anything to chance, he locks the door, checking it two or three times before holding you to his chest, your forehead against his shirt and a leg draped over his waist. He rests his chin on the top of your head and let's you use his arm as a pillow.

Torres
He sleeps literally on top of you, it's unclear how, but if you ever turn over or push him off he winds up with his head resting on your chest or stomach and his full weight acting like a weighted blanked over you.

Karli
You've both been through a lot in life, so you just seek out as much comfort, love, and physical contact as you can with each other. You don't care what position you're in, as long as you're a tangled mess together.

Sarah
Since she's so stressed about the boat and her boys and her brother and her community she looks to you for reassurance, you wrap your arms around her and quietly whisper that you love her, staying awake until she drifts off before you nestle your head into the crook of her neck and fall asleep, smelling her shampoo.