Prologue

"What is this?" Minho stared at the variation of flowers strapped in one heap and blanketed over accent paper that was handed to him. A boquet. Minho isn't a flower guy, he's practical.

"Uhm...Flowers?" Chan pointed out the obvious.

"I know they're flowers, I'm not blind. What I meant is why are you giving it to me?" Minho spoke faster than he should, only to see Chan amused and couldn't stay still, waiting for Minho to finish his sentences as if it's just some gibberish yapping.

"Why are you asking?"

"it's obvious, it's for you?"

"Hey! why are you answering with a question?!" Minho extends his paws out.

"You do the same! Aren't we dating?"Chan just looked confused as he answers with a question.

"Oh right, I forgot." Chan was about to smack him in the arm then Minho shot a glance at the man and then his watch, "I'm meeting with Felix today, are you coming?"

"No, I have work to do."

"Yeah, I don't want you to come either. We'll be having a date at Sungie's." Minho mumbled to himself as he hurriedly turns his back and went for the door of his apartment. Channjust hums back as he busies himself of whatever he isndoingg at the cabinets.

"Hey, Minho, we are dating, right?" Chan watched as Minho started to put his shoes on, and leave for the door whilst making faces and mocking him, waving his hands as he shuts the door behind.

"Ah, really..." Chan fishes out his phone out of his pocket as it beeps.

THE DEVIL

go to work, i'll be back, late.
don't forget to feed the cats
and yourself.

and

thank you for the flowers.

be safe, angel
tell me all about it
when you're home

👍

no

•••

"lix."

"lix."

"yongbok."

Felix looked up and saw Minho handing him one of the sandwiches he brought. It was a proper sandwich with lettuce tomatoes and cold cuts seemingly prepared by the one and only Lee Minho. The model was stunning in his casual clothes and sunnies paired with his weaved hat with a ribbon tied on it. They've decided to meet again, after holding a pseudo-funeral in between the seven of them. Contrasting to the formal attire felix wears- polo, ties matching his ironed slacks, finished up with polished black shoes, it wasn't the ideal fit for a picnic but it will do.

They're sitting in a blanket under the shade of the big old tree, beside a tomb and the grassy hill.

"The weather is nice." Minho says looking up catching a few rays of the sun that is missing the leaves and branches.

"You know, Jisung and I would climb up at that tree house and hide from granmama, Not exactly what you would expect from men in their late 20's. That's how we spent our vacation or leaves." Minho looks up and points at the old treehouse he built long ago, it's not sturdy enough to hold people by now, and they leave it be, hanging on a tree.