8

oh, can i ask of you

Felix didn't came near for the rest of the night. Jisung was getting drained and tired already with all the mental toll to the shock with Lee felix's appearance. He needs to start reading magazines, it is partly an incompetence in his side. An export who didn't know his boss.

Jisung could only curse himself at the moment as he looked at his watch, thinking that maybe he should come home, the introductory state of party has now come to the dancing mess in the middle of the floor, it's a bit weird but who is he to judge. All this headache and sommersault that his stomach did already taking a toll, he was getting a tad bit dizzy, anyways. Maybe he should now get a cab.

He went for the washroom and separated with Javi and the kids to freshen up and think twice. He could at least finish the event.

"He has been producing before he came to us and training for 5 years-"

Jisung ears has picked it up and being the nosy being he is, he can't help but steal a glance at the said person.

Only to add up to his blooming migraine and worries, as the very same person caught his eyes, like clockwork. They have always been in sync. What are the odds of finding Seo Changbin in Australia?

That eyes, nose and lips, Jisung memorized it all. His smile, his stance and the way that name rolls out of his tongue.

"Seo Changbin..." Jisung mouthed as if Changbin would hear him. The man proceeded to talk to the person in front of him, foreigners- It's wild to think that Changbin would be speaking casually in. different tongue.

A trainee in a foreign soil, like what Felix's company is trying to cultivate. Of course, If that's the case it's not that strange for Changbin to be here of all places. He had looked for him everywhere with little to no leads. This really just proves when you stop looking, they will appear.

It's not that Jisung has stopped, but merely stayed low for his search. Now given the opportunity, He does not know what to do.

Do people in this bubble, knew them? They're history or merely the fact that this is one of an inside business meeting for the industry. Changbin is indeed a trainee? Good for him. Who would've thought that the teens full of aspurations and ambitions in their muxtapes would now be in a insider launch of an entertainment.

They made it. Jisung did thought of Chan and tht would complete the gang for a bingo.

He couldn't strip his eyes off of him for moment, and for just a little bit more- Jisung wanted to savor and take in that very presence he missee thw most, Seo Changbin is looking good, changed even. Buffer and poised. Not his little princess anymore.

God.

There is shame in it, Jisung felt small. For him, he didn't change one bit. Jisung could bawl his eyes out, the drum in his chest was too loud in his ears and it did calmed down. He just stood there fixated on his past lover whom left without closure. No, nothing. But then again.

He felt, rage, yearning and love.

A few years ago, If Jisung had met him again, The boy would've have thrown himself without any regards like he told Changbin's sister, but now as maturity comes with age, wiser than he is yesterday, The skip of his heartbeat is not the same skip of his toes. He had been with other people. Not that comoarable to what he had with the other producer. Jisung wanted at least a word.

Say something if it did meant anything. He must've meant something.

And alas, the migraine hits. The same time he saw Changbin move along... towards him. He doesn't know what he stood there for so long, only for his flight reflex kick in with the dizziness in tow. He didn't sprint but he obviously turned his back away from Changbin and chewed on his inner cheeks, fuck, he feel faint.