2

My own worst critic

Jisung entered his very own new place on top of a building. A penthouse of sorts, it is massive for one person and the style is futuristic. Sleek neutrals and black, decors the entirety of his new place, lighting up nooks and corners that washes the walls and an indoor falls that's too unnecessary for his own good. Yet, he can't help but admit that it's cool.

"I chose all of this over, Innie."

He sighs as he glances around all over the place. Remembering the price he has to pay for such luxury.

"Might as well do it properly." Jisung muttered with a glass of expensive wine with which he saw, the moment he arrived. The liquor sat at the kitchen countertop wrapped in a ribbon, he wasted no time in pouring a glass for himself.

"please accept this home warming gift and welcome to Australia, J1.

chateu laffite

He can get used to this.

The first day in work is ungodly, There's really nothing eventful happened but he was exhausted when he went home. That morning, he almost got lost at a random street and got scolded by Javi, his supposed new manager or driver and the one who will assist him althroughout his stay in australia. He figured that he has to familarize himself more of the neighborhood, as his phone beeped in with a message.

"I will be picking you up at ten, I will be briefing you of your schedule and activities, then tour you around the company."

"Can we at least, buy a coffee?"

"..."

"It's my fuel and I need to gas up."

••

The briefing a day after he was dropped in Australia, this man contacted him, after getting an email of a business call. Where Jisung replied to, that it's better discuss business matter in person first hand as he is still adjusting.

"I'm the manager. Justin." The tall caucasian man said handing the black watered down cold beverage. Jisung had to look up to take a good look at his so called 'manager' slash personal assistant. Walking past the motion sensored glass doors, the air conditioned air slapping his face contrasting the bright sunny warmth he got accustomed too lately in this country. His first step into the company wasn't special on the contrary of his expectations. "I will give you and read the pamphlet of the rules and guidelines. Mission, vision and goals."

"Okay and I'm Jisung, the producer. Pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Han." The guy looked over his shoulders as they walked.