4

I'm fragile

"Would you stop running!" Jisung yelled at the man almost parkouring over the fences of the company.

"H-hey!" Jisung catches his breath as he miraculously

"Oh, fucking christ, what do you want-"

Felix and Jisung's eyes met as the climbung man turned his back to shrug off the hand yanking on him. Somehow, The freckeled boy just suddenly felt the urge to stop and look at the brown haired man for a second, bangs dripping down up to his lashes, decorated with such bubbly face and doe eyes.

"From. me..." Felix continued as he put down a leg from the higher wall down. Processing the situation they're in, The brown haired was just as stunned for some reason. Felix crossed his brows, "Who're you?"

"Huh... I believe i haven't seen you here before." Jisung then says in return in almosta whispering manner.

Jisung tilted his head at the other male, He was dark haired, face sculpted with sharp jaws, adorned with the galaxy, although not looking any older or any younger than him, the man held a straight piercing gaze. He was wearing jeans and leather jacket. He looks like, He must be a trainee sneaking out.

"I can say the same...?" Felix said in his deep voice.

Jisung tilted his head a bit more to the side scanning Felix's face. "With that kind of voice, I am sure you'll not be missed, Are you skipping training or... Do you even work here? Of course, you are, I mean you're here." Jisung then lool downwards to contemplate his thoughts loudly, "Where are you even going at this hour, young man-"

"Hey, I'm not a kid- and I do 'work' here. and l am.. i'm sneaking out. I'm going to the bar downtown and you, Sir, is the one, I haven't seen here before." Felix then paid him no mind and started climbing up the walls again in a hurry.

"He- HEY! You brat! No- you will come with me, You are not getting your contract terminated for sneaking out, I will drive you to your dorms and get you some sleep- Are you crazy?!" Jisung blabbered as he tried pulling felix down as he kicked and struggled.

"Oh god, I'm not a..." Felix looked back to see the other guy puffing his cheeks and using all his might to get him down. Felix minds trails off for a new guy... A new guy in their company.

Oh. The producer.

...

"Just-" Jisung pulled and pulled and they stumbled as Felix let himself be pulled landing on the producer as they stumbled on the ground. Alas, they fell from the hedge to the hard floor, Felix landed casually atop of the producer as he shakes off and props himself up laughing at the groans of the man under him. The other guy just lied down there not having the strength to actually get up.

"Come on. Don't break rules only to regret it later." Jisung almost whined, he was tired for the night after long hours of dealing with the trainees and other people where he have to fight for his life and defend his music to their criticizing ears. The other producer and mixing engineers he worked with today had been a handful and it's just - one of those long days.

"Don't waste the effort you did practicing for hours and your dreams for one alcohol drink."

Felix almost bursted out laughing.

"Says someone who smokes." Felix pins Jisung down as he snags the cigarette in the guy denim pockets and guessing the lighter being on the waist pocket of the jacket and he hit jackpot and held it up. Felix casually lit onr and quickly took a puff as Jisung snatches it.