5

and fractured, that's for sure.

It has been weeks since he has last seen the freckled guy. It almost as if the guy isn't working there at all, Jisung even now considers that maybe Felix was a thief all along.

"Uhmmm, Javi? Is Lix not coming in?"

"Justin, my name is Justin." The manager who he has been mis-naming clarifies. The doesn't even know if Jisung just does this for fun, or genuinely doesn't remember him, that's why he spouted out the "Peter" name out of pettiness, yet, the producer doesn't really seem to care.

"Right." Jisung looked at his manager and then back to his screen.

"So. Javi... I haven't really seen lix." Jisung says remembering the dark silhoutte of a he caught climbing up the fences.

"Justin." Justin clears his throat and followed with a "Wow, Peter, You're just calling him Lix, you guys must be close."

Jisung just casted him the look.

Jisung has been drowning himself with work these past few days, He already has a fave spot for coffee. He really has nothing else to do but work, although it is fun at the moment and was his passion... It seemed rather bleak. The trainees are actually a newfound joy in his life, trying to guide them and make a path, to shape them in a future is something he never saw himself doing in this future. He was curating a journal or each trainee he handles but oddly enough, He never saw Lix again after that day.

Concerned as a mentor and a colleague. He can't help but think of even visiting the trainees dorms, but that would be weird even as their main producer.

"That guy doesn't really come too often." Justin says. "I gues you've never seen him work before."

"And you guys are fine with that?"

"Well, yeah, of course, He's actually doing great if you ask me."

"Huh. Didn't know leniency in this place is a thing."

"Oh, c'mon, Peter, give people a break, Everyone will meet at the label launch, our small entertainment is still not out."

Jisung just continued making faces and stirred in his chair. Jisung sure did not give people any breaks, his rap lessons are torturous as per the trainees. Indeed, all the paper and structure has already been set, but the entertainment hasn't gone public yet, the company isn't poor but it has no repurtarions yet their trainees are still out sourcing some lessons outside the company. Some are enrolled into certain classes at an academy nearby.

The five-member girl group is their very first project and meetings had been held. Sorting out and making plans for their debut. They been building the ans training the girls altogether. Jisung was handling their debut album altogether with other producers, brainstorming with the members themselves.

The launch will be in five days.

This time Jisung did allow himself to go out and not let the foreign air swallow him up. Maybe he should go out... or maybe go live.

He actually can't yet. not until the party anyways. He has a contract and going public before the launch will be a breach.