1

I get defensive and insecure

It's a meeting. Jisung swirled in his chair in the room, the video call he's in is projecting a whole table surrounded by various faces he's never met, but glancing at the names, he probably talked to each if them at least once at some point. He signed in with this agency a few years back and they kept him close whilst studying kn university.

This is one of the few circumstance of being called in for a meeting in main office but he couldn't go due to his schedule and having his part times- barista shift and his band gigs after.

Jisung has this anxiety of not having enough- even though, he's not having troubles financially by now due to his succesful aong releaaes and being an in-house producer. But he knows the feeling of not having much of what he has now and that he has to keep doing what he does good; make coffee, sing and cbring music to life, just to be able to live comfortably.

It has been working for him, so why would he stop?

"Jisung, we got a business deal on the lee holdings, They're expanding lately and they wanted to have a glimpse and trial in our music distribution."

"Uhh-Okay, what does it have to do to me?" Jisung feigned ignorance knowing that they clearly wanted something from him, and he can't stress enough about anything other than his thesis, sure, Jisung loves working, but he has too much on his plate lately that he really can't afford to break his plans.

Having a dose of sleep and long blinks before his defense would be a great help.

"Are you up for a flight to Australia? We'd like to send you as our liaison and be an in house producer for their small entertainment label. They are planning to debut groups and been training more." The man in the middle asked as a presentation is running behind him.

"It's a temporary assignment, I'd like you to have the producing team there to get a glimpse of ours." The old men continued.

"I'm literally still doing my finals, are you crazy?"Jisung exclaimed, it was an unfiltered response that he had to tuck his lips and bowed his head to apologize. Jisung just clearly is in a bas kood, the company knows of work ethics, and has been very flexible just because they liked him that much.

"After your exams?"

It seemed like he doesn't really have a choice and decided to listen.

"Well- after my exams, I will get my diploma?" Jisung stated what happens after his exams, he's in line for the graduation, and it has been very stressful so to speak. Giving this to him right, he's not that very open to the idea.