🍓

hi! eyyyy, long time no update? we've recently just finished jeongin's book. so i'm here for felix's, and i can't tell you all enough, how much i appreciate the readers.

just like the other's from han's and why's, this book can stand alone by itself even if you don't follow the player's comedy series.

updates may not be as consistent as the first stories, i hope you guys enjoy still, i'm having trouble uploading gifs with the new phone too. i will update covers once completed. i am very prone to typos, but i'll do my very best to edit and minimize mistakes as english isn't my first language.

so, yes. as always, there will be an emoji for content warning at the start of any chapter that has sensitive topics, violence and smuts.

🍓

yes. it is a strawberry, it has been hinted how jisung loves strawberry lollipops throughout the series for no apparent reason.

so,welcome to 5th tape of han's and why's.

and as always.

disclaimers.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This story will contain mature and sensitive contents, as well as strong languages that aren't suitable for very very young audiences.

much love.
-Starlost💫