6

I burned myself

I burned myself

"I'm allowed to go to places like this, you know?"

The aussie just said with a wide smile painted across his freckled cheeks. Jisung didn't know if it was the smile or glow that rendered him speechless, but he was left with no argument. There were many moments that the boy has smoked pot with him for the obvious reasons of just getting high, waving off all the sermons and lectures Jisung has to offer.

And just like that, Han jisung never really ever find Felix at the company, but rather, at the same old bar during his rest days. He never questioned it. Jisung felt as preachy as Chan would be, realizing that he is indeed getting old. There was this youth he sees in Felix, a timeless acts of rebellions that indulges only one's personal interests similar to a teenagers impulses. Maybe Felix is indeed a teen... or not, It was an utter state that he passes by threshold of that pub, only to see the same freckled man who he somehow cares for as someone he thinks of a student.

Indeed, Jisung might have just been assuming that the man was a trainee instead of a burglar. The likeness of that physique and charm is most suitable for an artist, Jisung could even imagine the guy shocking everyone and shutting the audience up with that voice.

He believes that there are a lot of things they can do with that voice. Deepest of the lows, but who is Jisung anyyways to dictate that other person's actions?

Jisung is nothing but a mentor of sorts, which isn't exactly in his job description at all. One of the many recurring things he never signed up for.

He did ended up enjoying the most of it.

The company he is now working with never tampered with his artistry and decisions, heck they even supported Jisung's very own latest EP. It baffles his very being as to how an entertainment such as this, early on, already treats their workforce a lot better than the numerous of those he had worled with in the past, somehow, made a trainee loathe it's own company to the point where motivations and interests are all placed in thw wrong places.

He didn't want to understand. He was curious but it wasn't enough to keep him on his toes. He just... wanted to see the lengths of the students potentials, inclusing this particular guy, drinking up on the very same spot as Jisung walks in. You can say that Felix was reliable with the ladies, counting more than a single hand, all keeping the man entertained.

Jisung can do nothing but sigh. Maybe he should look for another place to waste away, but this is the closest in his area.
Maybe next week.

He needed to look away and put all his attention to the barkeep instead. He isn't here for work, nor Felix. It's all for his own enjoyment and to relieve his stress. But the very mere presence of his supposed colleague is already stressing him out.