Chapter 8

Third POV:

"How many of you are in there?" Axel questioned.

Rick turned and said, "more than you can manage Axel."

The blond man held his hands up in surrender, "sorry Mr, I didn't mean nothin' by it, just curious."

Hunter scoffed and shook his head, "how the fuck have you survived this long?!"

Before the former prisoner could answer, Hunter continued, this time mocking him, "just curious, don't you know that's what gets you killed out their?! Suppose you've never heard the saying 'curiosity killed the cat.' have you?"

Axel spluttered slightly before sighing, "I can see we aren't going to get along are we?"

Hunter didn't bother with a reply.

>>>>>>>skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"How's Hershel?" Rick asked as he walked into the older mans cell.

Carol and Lori turned to the younger man, "he's doing alright, just shaken by the close call. He's sleeping now."

The blue eyed man nodded.

Then Hunter came around the corner and into the cell.

"Hello Hunter," Carol smiled warmly at the teen, to which he returned.

"I'm going to go clear out another cell block for blondie and his friend alright?" He stated.

"You shouldn't go on your own Hunter," Rick explained.

The green eyed teen shrugged, he'd done something similar a bunch of times and been fine. He didn't really care for his own personal safety, come on, he had Death on his side!

"I'll be fine but if it really bothers you that much I'll bring the Dixons." Hunter groaned.

>>>>>>>>>skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Daryl, Merle and Hunter's arms aches like fuck. They'd slaughtered so many bloody walkers alike that you probably couldn't tell if they were walkers themselves due to all the blood they were covered from head to toe in.

"Fuck me," Merle groaned as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead, only to smudge dark red blood all over it.

Daryl and Hunter snorted, "no ta."

"Well now tha's done, those idiots can move into this cell block!" Hunter said, for the first time, brightly.

The other two nodded in agreement.

And then, after all that work, the two former prisoners refused to stay in there.

"Well fuck you too," Hunter spat before stalking off.

—————/end of chapter/—————

- sorry for the long wait