Chapter 13

Third POV:

"So you and that girl were friends before all this?" Glenn asked curiously, resting his chin in his hands.

"Yep," Hunter nodded, "I've known Luna here for a very long time."

Luna giggled to herself at the older teen's words, only he and her knew the truth behind those words. He hadn't lied per say but he certainly hadn't mentioned the fact that they'd known each other for hundreds (if not thousands) of years.

Glenn looked between the two of them suspiciously but only sighed and shook his head. He knew that he'd only get the full story from them when they wished to tell him, to try and force it out of them would be a quick ticket to the afterlife.

"Anyway, how'd you find her?" Glenn questioned.

"Pure luck," Hunter shrugged.

"That's some luck," Glenn huffed disbelievingly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The others were quick to welcome Luna, the majority warming up to her immediately (all except the Dixon brothers but then again with them it could take years).

But they were all also quick to realise that Luna was...with her quirks to say the least. Strange wasn't the right word and insane didn't do her justice. She was just...one of a kind.

When Hunter (at that point in time he'd been Harry) had first voiced his opinion on her, Luna had only giggled and replied in an airy voice.

"You're just as sane as I am Hunter."

The fact that she'd called him 'Hunter' back then had greatly confused him but now it only made him shake his head in exasperation. She'd known all along how he'd turn out. The master of death.

>>>>>>>>>end of chapter>>>>>>

• I am SO sorry for the super long wait, I've been so tied down with exams but now I've finished them all until spring time so I should be able to update more often!!!!