Chapter 10

Third POV:

After showering inside the tents bathrooms, relishing in the warm water and the amazing smelling shampoo Hunter owned, they found a change of clothes. They would simply tell the others that they found some shampoo in a shop that had been left untouched (and therefor that meant they could also bring back food and clothes and just say it was from the same place), and had found a lake to wash in.

Hyperion had also been brought along (he went anywhere Hunter went unless instructed by his friend otherwise). He had spent the majority of his time running freely through the fields and forests outside of the house (manor really) in the tent.

AN: I like to thing that people with pets aren't their owners but rather their friends. I would say that my dog is my friend!

As they were all still rather sick and tired of the group, they decided to simply stay in the tent for the night, considering there was plenty of room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Are you gonna tell the others 'bout your voodoo shit?" Merle grunted.

"Perhaps a few of them...but definitely not all. Rick I will tell most certainly but the others I'm not too sure." Hunter admitted truthfully.

"Yeah, I can see you're point." Daryl agreed as he slung his bag over his shoulder and stepped out of the tent behind them.

"Well, looks like we better get back." Hunter sighed, trudging around the other side of the structure and pointing his wand at it, bring it all down into his back in one small swoosh.

"Aye, we 'bettah' be gettin' back, they'll be 'ondering where we are." Merle drawled, wiping the sweat the American heat caused.

Merlin I sometimes hate being in America, I'm not built for the sodding heat, Hunter groaned internally.

And so, the two brothers each gripped one of Hunter's shoulders and allowed him to apparate them back to the prison's gates.

What they didn't expect was for Rick to be waking directly in front of where they landed, causing him to shout out in surprise of their sudden appearance.

"FUCK!"

>>>>>end of chapter>>>>>>