Chapter 16

Adam and Alexander (Royal Marines on leave) join the group (they come from Woodbury.

Third pov:

Hunter groaned as he realised he'd have to reveal his powers to all of the Woodbury people as they were all watching the trio.

"Fuck," he swore, fists tightening.

"Don't think about them, just help Rick," Daryl implored, his hands shaking as he pressed down on his best friend's bleeding chest.

Hunter nodded before quickly hovering his hands a few centimetres above the former officer's chest.

Daryl and the others watched in fascination as the blood begun to seep back inside of the clinically dead man and the bullet came flying back out, landing directly into Hunter's hand. The wound stitched itself up, leaving behind a small white scar.

"Fuck me, am I still drunk?" A tall, brown haired man questioned, rubbing his eyes.

"No, you're actually schizophrenic and imagined the whole thing," a second man replied, this time the man was blond and a couple inches shorter than the other man.

"Fuck off Alex, you know damn well that was a rhetorical question," the taller man snapped.

The blond man held his hands up in the universal sign of surrender, "ok ok! Bloody hell Adam, it's this little thing called sarcasm, many British people use it as we tend to have a sense of humour!"

"I am British," Adam dead-panned.

"Oh," Alex said dumbly.

"Yeah, 'oh', as you so eloquently put it." Adam huffed, unsheathing a sword from its place across his back.

"We helping them out?"

"Why not? Might as well, that archer is fine as fuck and the dead guy!" Adam grinned.

"Adam?"

"Yes, Alex?"

"Your gay is showing."

"Don't worry, Lexi, you're the only one I want." Adam promised with a playful grin, though it was obvious he meant his words seriously.

"Thanks Addy, same to you." Alex replied warmly, before he too pulled out a sword.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rick groaned as the sun practically pierced his soul with its obnoxious light, quickly clenching him shut after nearly suffering an epileptic seizure from how damn bright it was.

"You good, mate?" A deep voice asked from his left.

"Y-Yeah," Rick rasped, squinting at the figure only to see Hunter smirking down at him.

"You like getting shot it seems," the green eyed man laughed.

"That or bullets just love me," Rick snarked.

"Up ya get," Daryl hurried, "before the governor shoots another one of us."

"Alright, keep your hair on! Wouldn't want that mop that you call hair to fall out," Hunter sassed.

"I thought it looked rather dashing," an amused voice called out from behind them, startling all of them except Hunter, who had of course sensed them the minute they'd approached.

The trio turned to see two men, clad in MTP and webbing, swords in hand and a day sack slung over their shoulders. The tallest of the two was the one who'd spoken, he had dark blue eyes, with short brown hair that was so dark it was nearly black. He was the same height as Hunter and an inch taller than Rick and Daryl.

The other man was perhaps 6'0 or 5'11, so either two  or three inches shorter than his partner. He had messy blond hair, that fell in loose waves across his forehead. His eyes were blue like his partners but much lighter, and he had a splattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose.

Both men had a broad and muscular build, clearly having trained very hard to get to such a level. The badge on either of their shoulders read: Royal Marine Commando.

"Who the fuck are you," Hunter snapped.

The two men looked delighted, "ah a fellow Englishman! Just as much of a delight as us!"

"Anyway, I'm Alexander Samuel Clarke-Turner." The blond one grinned.

"And you?" Hunter questioned the dark haired man.

"Adam Christopher Clarke-Turner," he said gruffly.

"Help us take these fuckers down and then we'll talk," Daryl stated, picking his crossbow back up and heading off towards the governor.

"Very well," the two former marines nodded.

And the fight began.

>>>>>>end of chapter>>>>>>>>>>>

> just so you know I'm English, so I'm allowed to take the mick 😂

> over here we do swear an unnecessary amount of times in one sentence so I'm sorry if it bothers u

> we are also abnormally sarcastic, so my British characters will be too!!

> hope you guys enjoyed it!!