Thoughts

Hi! I hope you liked the last chapter! :3 So one of my best friends said that I should make a Carl's POV in this chapter, I decided to do so! :) So yeah! :> Hope you like this chapter! Comment and vote it helps! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K! We've come so far! 💕🙈😘 Thank you, words cannot describe how I feel. ILY! Anyways, Sorry for any mistakes and Happy reading! ;)

*~Carl's POV~*

I took one last look at Y/N as I was about to enter the train cart. I looked at her my tears streaming down uncontrollably. She looked down and I walked in. They closed the door of the train cart and I saw everyone from our group in there.

"You!" I heard Gareth say to Y/N.

I looked through a small gap that the train cart had. I sobbed as I saw her standing there looking at our cart.

"Go in! Open it and go in!" Gareth said.

She looked at it for a moment then opened the door of the train cart. She looked over at our direction then went in. They closed the train cart, making sure to secure it properly, then left. I saw dad was looking though another gap too.

"They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out..." my dad said as he looked through the gap.

"Find out what?" A guy asked, that I didn't know, he had ginger hair. (I know his name but carl doesn't in the story)

I looked at him, eyes kind of red. I was still crying.

"They're screwing with the wrong people.."

They looked at him for a while. I looked down with tears falling down. I sniffed from the crying, wiping my tears away.

"How will we fight back?" Maggie asked behind me.

"Make your clothing accessories into something sharp.." My dad said. He took off his belt and scraped it on the wall.

"Aim for their eyes, then their throats.." He continued as he sharpened the belt buckle.

They all scattered in different directions,working on their own weapons. I walked over to the wall and sat against it. I saw a piece of wood sticking out and started pulling on it. My tears were starting to dry as I thought deeply. I hope she's okay, I really do. Those stupid bastards are gonna pay. I'm gonna get her out of there no matter what happens! She doesn't deserve this shit! I'm going to make them pay for this.

"Black car with a white cross on it, I ran to follow it but it quickly drove away," Daryl said.

"Is she alive?" Maggie asked.

"She's alive," Daryl said.

The wood that I was pulling on snapped out. I touched the top and it was kinda pointy, but not enough. I took off my jacket and started to sharpen the stick with my zipper from my jacket. I heard someone walk over to me and looked up to see my dad. I looked back down continuing what I was doing.

He squatted in front of me while I sharpened the wooden stick. "You really love her don't you.." Dad said. I didn't answer and kept on sharpening the wooden stick.

He sighed, looked at the others then back at me. "We'll get her back, trust me," Dad said as he pat my back. "What if we don't? What if it's too late?" I said as I stopped and looked at dad.

"Carl-"

"I promised her... and I'm going to keep that promise,"

I stared at him for a while then continued sharpening the wooden stick. He walked away.

"Have you seen Tyresse before this?" Sasha asked.

"No..." Michonne said.

"Good.." Sasha said.