Empty feeling

Hey there!! :3 I want to get to know you guys, so I'll start something! I'll ask a question and you guys can answer the question! I hope to get to know you all! You guys are all amazing! ;) I hope you like this chapter! I'm gonna change it up a bit on purpose just so you know! :) Sorry for any mistakes!

H/C- Hair Color!!
H/L- Hair length!!

(BTW: CHANA BROKE UP!! MIXED FEELINGS..)

QOTD: What's your favorite color?

AOTD: Mine is Blue, it is da bae

*~Carl's POV~*

I looked back at Terminus which was in flames and flooded with walkers. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to my side to see my dad. He had worry in his eyes. "We'll find her..." He said.

"You don't know that," I said as I walked away from him. I walked towards the rest of the group who was walking ahead.

I saw my dad catch up, signaling the group close to the fence again. "What the hell are we doing here?!" I heard Abraham say. "Guns, supplies," Daryl said. We all went towards him as he grabbed the shovel hidden in the grass. "I knew we'd need to," Dad said as he started to look for our stuff which was buried underground.

Michonne walked over towards me. I just looked directly at the floor, low-spirited. "We'll find her.." She said. I didn't say anything. I just couldn't bare anymore, to talk anymore, I'm in need of cluster silence for my deep thoughts. Hastily fast, my dad finished digging.

I saw Y/N's backpack alongside her sword. Dad looked up at me and handed me her belongings. I took them. Bringing the backpack to my back and wrapping the sword around my shoulder. I miss her presence.. I hope she is still all right. I'm going to get a hold her no matter what. I won't rest until I do. Not even for a brief second.

Dad got out his bag filled with guns. He passed them around the group. "Riffles, go along the fences, shoot the rest of them," Dad said.

"What?!" Bob said.

"They don't get to live," Dad said.

I looked at Glenn and he just looked at him, thinking. "Rick we're out, it's over,"

"It's not over t'ill they're all dead," Dad said as he glanced at him for a while then loaded the gun he got out of the bag.

"The hell it isn't! That place is on fire! With walkers!" Rosita pointed out.

"I'm not sticking around with this crap, we just made it out," Abraham said.

I sighed heavily. Maggie looked at dad, sternly.

"The fences are down, either they'll run or die," Maggie stated.

I looked down. Y/N could be in there.. No, no! I shouldn't be thinking too minor of her! She should've made it, she's just too strong for them. I could hear leaves crunching in the distance. I looked up in the direction of the noise, hoping it would be Y/N.

It was Carol, I smiled. I haven't seen her in what seems like forever.

I saw Daryl run over to her and embrace her securely. She hugged him back and smiled widely as he carried her off the ground then back to the surface. I could see tears threatening to come out of her eyes. She pulled away and Daryl laid his head on her shoulder. She smiled and looked at him, cupping his face. Carol's face froze when she saw my dad walk over.

"Did you do that?" He asked.

Carol bit her lip as she nodded frantically. Dad hugged her and she started to cry a little as she laughed. I looked at them, dad let go of her and cupped her face with one hand. She looked at him then at all of us. "You have to come with me," Carol said.