Saved

Please excuse the mistakes if there's any! I rushed through! Enjoy! :)

***********

If you already know this you can just skip this part!

Y/N - Your name
Y/F- Friend or best friend (you can choose as long as it's a girl)
Y/E- Your eye color
Y/H- Your hair color
' '- Thinking
************************************

*~Y/N's POV~*

'The world has turned into a living hell. People well, used to be people, eating each other, others who do cannibalism because of they're lack of food, some just kill everything in their way even if they're living. We call "Zombies" corpses somehow. I myself have gone through these, I sadly lost my big brother, people ate my mom because of lack of food unfortunately, and people just killed my dad for no fucking reason! I was so depressed at that time, thank goodness for Y/F! Y/F helped me through everything, she helped me move on and look at the better side. Which I now see but not clearly..'

I stared at the window of the car while Y/F drove. My dad taught the both of us how to drive in case of an emergency. I kept on thinking as the car moved.

"Y/N!" Y/F said as she snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I said looking at her.

Her eyes were glued to the road as she drove. "You know you think a lot, right?" She asked smiling.

"I've been told many times," I say as I look back at the window. I could tell she was smirking right now!

"Anyway, how are you holding up?" She asked.

"Great," I said sarcastically.

We just bearly and luckily came out of the house which my dad was killed in.

*F L A S H B A C K*
I ran down the hallway with dad and Y/F. Things weren't looking good so far. People whom are armed are chasing after us. I hurried and came across a door which was locked. I banged and kicked the door in frustration wanting so bad for it to open. Y/F and I tried and nothing worked, dad ran towards us. "Move away from the door," he commanded. We moved quickly and he knocked down the door. We ran outside and hoped to find a way out. Unfortunately the place was guarded with fences. "Look there's a car! You girls protect the door while I try to Hotwire the car," he said as he ran towards the car. I heard some footsteps down the hall and hesitated. I looked around and found some wood on the floor. I threw a log of wood at Y/F luckily she caught it but had trouble holding it. I held the heavy wood and waited. I saw someone come out and hit him with the log on the face. I dropped the log on his face and grabbed his weapons. I saw Y/F do the same, I looked down the hallway and saw no one. We turned around and ran towards dad's direction. "There, good to go," dad said as the car went off. I smiled and was about to hug dad when I was held back. I was tackled to the ground and was about to be stabbed but I rolled over and avoided that. Dad tackled the guy and punched him. The guy got the same knife he used earlier and stabbed dad in the stomach. I started to tear up a bit. "No! Dad!" I said as I tried to run towards him but was held back by Y/F. The guy who stabbed him rolled dad off him and stud up. I got out my gun angrily and shot him straight in the head. I then ran towards dad and turned him around. Crying I hugged him and looked at his stomach which was stabbed and his clothes were stained in his own blood. "No, No, No! You're gonna be alright!" I said as I tried to stand him up. He groaned in pain and laid back down, touching his wound. I grabbed my hair and cried. I saw Y/F crying beside him in the other side. "Listen to me Y/N," he said trying to speak and breath at the same time. "You're a very brave girl, so are you Y/F, I believe that both of you can do this! You both are very special and I'm proud of you too" He said crying. "I love-" he was interrupted by a gun shot being shot through his head. I cried even harder than I was and looked up to see a man holding the gun. Y/F got up and shoved him to the ground, she then pulled the trigger and the man was shot. I cried as I saw dad in the floor with a puddle of blood around him. "I love you, dad" I said crying and hugging him. "We have to go! " Y/F said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me away. I got up sadly and ran towards the car. I heard people shooting behind us and cried even more. We got in the car and drove off. I felt as if my heart was torn from me and ripped into pieces.
* E N D O F F L A S H B A C K *

"Look I know that you're upset, really really really upset! You lost all your family"

"Now I have no one..." I said tearing up.

"That's not true! You have me, remember," she said smiling and looking at me.

I looked at her and smiled. I then noticed a wound on her shoulder.

"What's that on your shoulder?" I asked curious.

She kept on looking at me in a confused look. I looked in front of us and saw another car in front of us. "Y/F!! Look out!!" You yelled but it was too late. The car ran over the other one causing us to flip and crash against the hard concrete. I felt a sharp pain in my arm and winced.

I looked and saw Y/F passed out in the passenger seat. We were hanging from the seat since we were upside down. I wanted out so I unbuckled my seat belt and fell on glass causing me to get cuts. 'BAD IDEA, BAD IDEA! You don't say!'

I crawled towards Y/F, ready to catch her for when I unbuckle her. I unbuckled the seat belt and she fell but landed in my arms. I felt sharp pain all over my arms. I gently laid her down on the glass and heard someone come near. I hurriedly tried to open the door next to me but it was stuck. I panicked and heard the door which Y/F was closes to open. Her body was carried out and taken away. "NO!! Don't leave me here!!" I screamed. The person left and I cried.

'I'm alone! Alone...' I cried and crawled towards the other door but felt the car wobble a little. I hesitated to move further but soon the car flipped sideways. I fell to the same spot I was before getting even more hurt. "HELP!! SOMEONE! PLEASE!" I screamed.

I then heard corpses walking towards the car. I then saw corpses coming towards the huge front window. I screamed louder hoping for help. I then heard shooting and instantly looked up.

I saw a boy about my age behind the corpses, shooting everyone of them. He had a sheriff's hat, his hair was brown it had locks, and he was wearing a blue stripped shirt. I then yelled "HELP! PLEASE!". The boy instantly looked at the window that I was in and yelled "DAD!"

I then saw another man come but older. "Stand back!" He yelled. I stepped back a little, glass cracking at the bottom of my shoes. He then shot the window and it shattered, all the glass falling on the floor. I limped out the shattered window, thankful for these people.

"Thanks!" I said smiling.

"You're welcome, how long have you been there?" The man asked.

"M-My friend and I just now crashed but I don't know where she went, d-do you have her?" I asked.

The man turned to look at the boy and then to me.

He shook his head and said "no, but we did see someone else run away with some girl in they're hands,"

I looked at him then looked down and walked towards the road. I looked both ways, not knowing which. 'I remember she was carried toward the right'. I then looked towards the right and walked that way hurting my leg while walking. 'I'm not losing anyone else!'

"HEY! Where do you think you're going?!" The man asked as I kept walking.

"I'm finding my friend!" I said determined.

"Not like that! You won't make it far, how about we heal you up and help you find her," The man said.

I stopped walking, looked down then looked back at them.

"We have shelter, food and people"

"How can I know that you're not lying?"

"You can't, you just have to trust me"

I continued to look at them. 'Maybe I should trust them, after all they do have kids by the looks of it'. I walked towards them and finally decided. "Okay, I'll join you,"

*************
I'll update soon! I promise!
Hope you guys liked this chapter! Please excuse any mistakes! Thanks! :)