Something.. New

Hi!! So I'll just cut right to the chase! Okay? Okay. I appreciate that you're trying to solve the thing that's happening, well bare with me! I know what I'm doing and you might like what I have in mind so yeah! Soon you'll comprehend with what's going on in the story! So yeah! Sorry for any mistakes! Happy Reading!!

R/D- Random Drawing

QOTD: Favorite kind of music? :)

AOTD: Any, as long as it's not country... Sorry...😁

*~Y/N's POV~*

"Here's where you'll be sleeping, we have couches instead of beds, but they're surprisingly comfy. I'll be sleeping in the same room just in the couch next to yours." Y/f said as she showed me her room.

I looked around and saw old papers hung up on the walls and a couple of desks scattered all around. It's a mess.

"I know it's a mess right now, but I just moved in here, soon I'll clear the room." Y/f said. Did she like read my mind or am I that noticeable?

Y/f sat in a desk and stared at the board.

"You know I kind of miss school.." She said

"That's a first," I scoffed as I walked towards the front of the white board.

Y/f gave me a serious look and I smiled slightly.

"I really miss attending activities and somehow I feel like there's something more to living now." She said as she looked down at her fingers. I turned towards the board and reached for the dry erase marker. I uncapped the marker and drew on the board. To my surprise, the marker left a bold pink ink. I erased the test mark with my finger and decided to draw R/d.

"But there's always a reason to live." I said as I drew on the board.

"Yeah, but.." She said, but didn't seem satisfied with her response.

I looked down, sighed, and then looked back at her. I put the cap back on the marker and put the marker back. I walked towards her and sat in a desk next to hers. I noticed her expression was saddened and spiritless. Never have I seen her this blue.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I faced her, her head looking straight at the board.

"N-Nothing, it's just that I feel like maybe this isn't the end," She trailed off then turned to look at me.

"Maybe this is the start of something else, of something... New." She finished, looking at me seriously.

Maybe it is. I looked down at my sleeve, which were down and covered. How come I haven't turned yet? No pain on my wrist, no swelling, not even the slightest of fever. Shouldn't I have turned by now? Or is it that it takes a long while?

"Maybe it is.." I said as I looked at my sleeves.

"Yeah.. Anyways, where have you been this whole time?" Y/F asked as she snapped out of it.

"Where have YOU been, not me. You were the one who was carried out of the car, remember..?" I asked as I pointed at her and remembered.

"Ugh! Fine!" She said as she spun on her seat to look at me.

"So, who dragged you out of the car and decided to leave me behind?" I asked her sarcastically.

She smiled slightly.

"Well, I was unconscious, but I woke up a couple of minutes after Jared drove me out of the area.. He told me that he was surrounded by many corpses and couldn't save you, since he had wasted all of his ammunition.." She said to me as I listened carefully.