Dealing with things

Hi!!! I have a lot of things to say so could you please take a minute to read this? Thanks! Anyways first off! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU FOR 1K PEOPLE READING MY BOOK! THANK YOU! 🙌😱 Second off I love you all!! Did i mention that? If not then you already know! :) Third off! This chapter will probably give you the feels! Just sayin'! Fourth HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2015! I can't believe it's already 2015...Please comment and vote on this book! It means a lot! Thanks :) Anyways back to the book! Sorry for any mistakes! Happy reading!
*~*~*~

*~Y/N's POV~*
I woke up but with my eyes closed instead. I didn't move at all.. I heard a door open and close again. Then I heard a voice...

"What are you doing?"

"Looking at her.."

"That's what a stalker would say.."

"Well I guess I'm a stalker.. For her.."

"You're so cheesy.."

I heard Carl laugh and felt lips on mine. He kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled back and I opened my eyes. I smiled and saw Carl laughing.

"Please tell me you weren't awake this whole time..." He said with his cheeks tinted in red.

I smiled and nodded. He blushed even deeper and I sat up. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got out of bed. I saw Michonne leaning against the doorframe, smiling. I smiled and felt two arms wrap around me.

Michonne smiled widely and gestured us to go down the stairs and eat. We all went down the stairs and walked towards the kitchen. I looked through the cabinets and saw there was at least three bowls. I smiled and grabbed them. I placed them on the table and walked towards the fridge. I saw cocoa puffs on top of the fridge and noticed Michonne look at me. She laughed and grabbed them for me.

"Thanks!" I said smiling.

She smiled and nodded. I walked over towards the bowls and served some. I noticed a hungry Carl look at the cereal as I poured it on to his bowl. I laughed and saw Michonne sit down on the chair. I put the cereal in the counter and walked towards my chair. I ate some cereal.

'I wish I had milk with this...'

"I'd love to have soy milk with this!" Michonne said as she looked at her bowl.

"Seriously?" Carl asked smiling.

"Yes, Seriously," Michonne said and smiled. I laughed as I ate some cereal without any milk.

"Have you even tried some?" I asked smiling. He nodded and Michonne scoffed.

"It's true! M-My best friend in third grade, he was allergic to dairy"

"Uh huh" Michonne said.

"And everyday he would bring this soy stuff to lunch... I tried it!"

"And?" I asked smiling.

"I threw up!"

"Oh yeah right!" Michonne said slapping him lightly on his shoulder. Me and Carl laughed as Michonne smiled.

"Alright! Alright, I-I almost threw up! But, but I was like.." He said as he made a face throw up sound after and I laughed.

"It was so gross! I mean literally I would rather have powdered milk than to have to drink that stuff again!" He said pointing out as Michonne continued eating. I smiled as he continued.

"I would rather have Judith's Formul-" He stopped and I looked down at the floor. Michonne just looked at her cereal as Carl looked at her blankly for a while. I looked down at my lap.