Something to remember me by

*~Y/N's POV~*

I heard footsteps and felt an empty gap next to me. I opened my eyes and shifted to the other side that way I was facing the door.

"Morning, sleeping beauty," I heard Carl say as he knelt down beside the bed in my direction.

"Mornin', Where are we going next?" I said as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"We're leaving in about five minutes to go to a huge store to scavenge," He said.

I opened my eyes quickly and stud up. "Why didn't you tell me we're leaving in five minutes?" I say as I ran towards the drawer and picked up my weapons quickly.

"I didn't want to disturb you, you seemed so peaceful," He said as he walked over towards me.

I smiled and put on my shoes. "Well then," I said laughing. I then heard a knock on the door and saw it open slightly. I saw Michonne's head pop out and smiled. "C'mon guys we're leaving," She said. "Okay," Carl said. 'I think I see something in the closet' Carl walked over towards the door, I walked over towards the closet. I then saw it was a backpack, it wasn't too big but it wasn't too small either.'Perfect for the scavenge! It's not too girly either!' I picked it up, check inside which was clear, and swung it over my back. "C'mon, we need to go Y/N," Carl said leaning against the door. "Okay hold your horses!" I said as I stud up and walked over.

We walked out and walked down the stairs. I saw everyone gathering their things and looking around for food. Rick and Daryl looked at us and said "Okay now that everyone is here, there's a huge store about five miles from here, don't let your guard down and remember to get the stuff you need only!" Rick said as he loaded his gun. "I found some huge bags in the back of the house, about seven exactly enough for all of us to carry our stuff in," Maggie said as she handed us all one bag.

We all went outside and got in the vehicles. We soon drove off, Rick and Michonne were talking as I buckled myself. I felt something bother me in the backpack and took it off. 'I could've sworn I checked it earlier!' I opened the backpack and saw nothing. I then noticed there was another zipper. I opened it and couldn't believe my eyes. 'Perfect!' It was a camera, to be exact it was a 'Polaroid sun 600'. I looked over at Carl who was apparently looking out the window.

I aimed the camera at him and said "Carl look!" I said. He turned his head so he was looking at me and I took a quick shot. He had a confused look on his face and I probably knew what he was thinking! 'Where the hell did she get that?' I smiled at him and the picture came out of the slot. I grabbed the picture and looked at it.

'He was just as perfect as he was in real life' "Where'd you get that?" He asked as he looked at the camera like it was something new."I found it in my backpack, apparently I didn't know about this one space here," I said pointing at the backpack. I then smiled and showed him the picture. "How about we take a picture of both us?" He said smiling at me. I smiled back and nodded. "Great idea, smile!" I said as I pointed the camera towards us. I smiled, felt some lips on my cheek. I took the picture and gasped.

The picture then came out of the slot and I grabbed it. I looked at the photo and felt Carl snoop through my shoulder.'Thank goodness I gasped at the end or else I would've looked weird. But It was cute! I liked it!' I giggled and heard him chuckle. I handed him the photo and he gave it back."Something to remember me by," He said smiling. I smiled and hugged him.

"Wait, let's take another one that you could remember me by," I said smiling as he nodded. I held out the camera again, it pointing at us. I was about to take the picture but I turned and kissed his check. I'm guessing he was going to do the same thing because he turned and faced me, which lead us to kiss each other in the lips instead. I didn't notice my finger pressed the button until the photo came out of the slot. I was surprised and felt him kiss me back. I blushed madly as he pulled away. He smirked and I just sat there staring off while blushing. "Haha, cutie!" He said as he flicked the tip of my nose.