Terminus?

Hi! I hope you like this chapter! Sorry I know it's late 🙈 I'll make this one long to apologize! :) Happy reading! Sorry for any mistakes!

*~Y/N's POV~*

Carl held my hand as we walked down the road. I looked at him and he smiled. "We'll be alright, don't worry.." He said as he held my hand tightly. I nodded and smiled at him. "You guys are so cute together.." I heard Michonne say.

I blushed and looked down. I heard Carl chuckle as he put his other hand in his pocket. I looked over at Rick to see he had a sweater on. He was still recovering from his wounds. 'I hope everything works out, things have been like hell and I'm tired of it! I really hope to find Y/F, I still haven't kept her off my back! I'm not giving up until I do!' I thought as I looked straight ahead.

Suddenly we stopped as we saw a poster on the side of the train. 'Terminus, Those who arrive survive..' I read the post and looked over at Rick. "Are we going?" I asked. Rick took off his bandage and threw it to the ground while nodding. "Yeah, it's all the hope we have right now," He said. I looked over at the poster again then we continued walking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
T I M E S K I P!!!

"Think we have a day's worth of water.." Rick said as he and I walked ahead.

"Maybe we could get some water from the creek?" I asked as I held on to the straps of my backpack.

"Yeah, we'd have to filter it though, make sure it's not contaminated.." Rick responded as he looked at me then ahead of himself.

"We're lucky it cooled off a bit but.." He stopped talking once he turned around and saw Michonne and Carl. They were balancing themselves on the train track rails.

"What are you two doing?" I asked as I stopped walking. "Winning a bet" Carl said smirking. "In your dreams!" Michonne said laughing. I laughed and saw Carl look at me as he smirked. "I'm still on," Carl said while looking at me. I smiled as he kept on balancing on the train track. Suddenly he almost fell off but caught his balance again and Michonne smiled.

"Spoke too soon wise guy!" Michonne mocked as she laughed. I laughed and Rick walked towards them.

"This might go on a while.. Maybe we could speed this up?" Rick asked as he smiled. I walked towards them as they kept on with the bet.

"Yeah, your right, shouldn't be fooling around.. We should probably...-CARL!" She said as she distracted him but fell off the tracks. Meanwhile Carl was still on the tracks, smiling. I laughed and looked at Michonne which was looking at him.

Carl looked over at me and smirked then looked over at Michonne. "I win, pay up.." He simply stated. Michonne just looked at him unbelievingly but did as he said. She sighed heavily and reached into her bag, grabbing two candy bars. Rick smiled and Carl looked over at the two candy bars.

"Is that really the last Big-Kat?" He asked.

He looked at it for a moment then drifted his hand towards the Big-Kat. "Oh C'mon!" Michonne whined.

Carl smiled and said, "Hey! But you said, Winners choice.." Carl took the Chocolate bar and Michonne looked at him.

"Go ahead take it, it's yours! You won it fair and square!" She said as she put the other piece in her bag. She was about to walk away when Carl offered her a piece. She looked at it for a moment.

"C'mon we always share.." Carl said. She smiled and took the piece. "Thank you.." she said and he smiled. Rick smiled and Carl walked over to me. He tore a piece from the chocolate and gave me one. I took it and smiled. "Thanks.." I said as I looked at him.